fat burning diet

heiding, how do you go with the taste? I've eaten vegan on numerous occasions, often made for me by long-time vegans (how on earth they had the strength to pick up a knife and fork was beyond me ;)) and the food was always really bland.

I was also a vegetrendian for a while years ago (my gf at the time was a veggie, so that pretty meant I was a veggie, since we lived together) and we managed to make quite delicious food pretty much all the time.

haha at vegetrendian - the latest I've heard is 'flexiterian' which is like mostly vegetarian apart from when they felt like eating meat :D

I have no problem with making tasty food - i agree a lot of people/restaurants make bad vegan food, but its just food without the animal bits and very easy to make it nice if you can cook. Thai, Indian, Japanese, Morrocan food have great dishes that happen to be vegan, and I make mexican a fair bit (my favourite is chilli with guacamole and salsa made from red onion, garlic, tomato, garlic, lemon, coriander and olive oil *drool*). I do use a lot of herbs and spices, and experiment a bit. I had a dinner party last week with that stuff as well as a bunch of other things, and they chowed down like nobodies business - none of them veggos, but they loved it :D

Since the kids 'turned' we've never eaten so well, once we'd worked out to stop eating every potato that rolled by :D. I think its far far healthier than a normal diet - and I am not a vegan as I said, when I go out to eat I sometimes have seafood, and because I don't have it very often, I really appreciate it when I do.

which is like mostly vegetarian apart from when they felt like eating meat :D

Used to hear this a bit.

'Yeah, I'm a vegetarian. But sometimes I'll eat some chicken or fish.'

or the best one I ever heard was:

'I'm a vegetarian. I eat fish, but I don't consider that meat.'

That chilli sounds awesome, by the way. I might have to stop in next time I'm in Eastern Europe.

Used to hear this a bit.

'Yeah, I'm a vegetarian. But sometimes I'll eat some chicken or fish.'

or the best one I ever heard was:

'I'm a vegetarian. I eat fish, but I don't consider that meat.'

That chilli sounds awesome, by the way. I might have to stop in next time I'm in Eastern Europe.

People always ask what my kids (and I for the home bit) eat - and nearly all assume that vegetarian/vegans eat fish! I tell them its anything with a face : ) Its interesting to see how aggressive some people become about this style of eating - really get bagged out about it. My son nearly got into a fight at school about it last week. I try to use humour to calm these folk down - seriously, its just normal food peeps, everyone eats something vegan everday!

Yes, pop in to Budapest and I will make you chilli - and take you to the Hommous Bar - my fave veggo restaurant here :D

Before considering any kind of diet, it is always best to consult your doctor. People with health issues like anemia, kidney disease or diabetes should seek medical clearance if they can perform detox or has to be supervised by a health care provider. Given the go signal to do so, detox diet promotes whole-body health by clearing environment and dietary toxins from your system. This short-term program will help you to increase your energy levels, improve your concentration and stimulate your digestive health.

Back