Feedback on my rental listing

I'd be standing back a little further to take some of those pictures- you only end up seeing 30% of the room in most cases. Larger one required of the kitchen/living rooms and outdoor areas. That lounge one with the blind down isn't too appealing :(

Mind you, I have no idea of the market in the area you're advertising so for all I know you don't need pics to be successful in this part of the world. Best of luck!

I'd be standing back a little further to take some of those pictures- you only end up seeing 30% of the room in most cases. Larger one required of the kitchen/living rooms and outdoor areas. That lounge one with the blind down isn't too appealing :(

Mind you, I have no idea of the market in the area you're advertising so for all I know you don't need pics to be successful in this part of the world. Best of luck!

All good points Jacque. I'm meeting the agent on site this weekend. I'll take some better photos.

The area is a solid middle suburb with mostly young families or older people living there. This was our last PPoR and is only 4 years old.

The copy is just a wall of text and not easy to read, I stopped reading after the first sentence. Most of the pics are of the tenants furniture and say nothing about the place.

Why are there no OFIs advertised? Even if the current tenants will not allow opens, it's only a few days before it becomes vacant so they should be advertising opens.

The copy is just a wall of text and not easy to read, I stopped reading after the first sentence. Most of the pics are of the tenants furniture and say nothing about the place.

Yes. Good point. I'll update the copy and get the agent to fix it up.

Why are there no OFIs advertised? Even if the current tenants will not allow opens, it's only a few days before it becomes vacant so they should be advertising opens.

It was open last weekend and the one before. Its open next weekend as well. I already got the agent to update it.

Thanks

Agree with Jacque on the photos, they make the property feel too enclosed for me.

As for the ad it needs more structure.

Why is the agent only doing one open each weekend? Market is slowing a little in many cases, and I'd usually conduct one open mid week and a second on the weekend, as well as private inspections if warranted.

Back