Fence pricing rule of thumb?

Can any one please provide a rule of thumb when costing a 7 foot (side or rear fence) colour bond style fence supply and install. i.e X per metre

help would be great - For Adelaide if that makes a difference

Rawlinson

Hi RIC84,

I have a construction cost guide book. My current edition (2012) has a price of $99+GST/m for Adelaide.

Square profile fence of ribbed steel decking on steel posts and rails, with capping set in concrete. 1800mm high.

thanks Dave M, though I was expecting the cost to much greater than that. Guess colour bond is becoming much cheaper these days.

You sure that's supply AND install ?

Yep, I have had a few fences done in the past year. $55 a linear metre ($132 per 2.4m span, ie $120 + GST a span) supply and install for straight or stepped, bit extra for raked as they use taller panels to cut down. $13 a linear metre demolish and remove.

Thats from a decent size fencing company... they have about 20 staff so not a one man band cost cutter either.

I just had colour bond fences installed to seperate the front house and granny flat in Sydney West.

Bolt to concrete, hence requires extra steel post in between...

21 linear metre supply and installed for $1600(GST inclusive) so about $78 per linear metre.. not as cheap as DaveM ;(

In the last 2 weeks,i have had some good neighbour fencing put up.Panels from Stratco were $93 each spanning 2350,3 bags per hole @ $18 per hole,and labour to install 17 metres was $300.Good deal i thought.This was in Murray bridge!!

We bought a DIY fencing kit last week.

Post and Rail fence 23.0 metres, colorbond both sides, sheet height 1500mm.

Delivered Price was $760, which works out to $33 per metre supply only.

Impressed with the price and service. Filled out a quote request online and they faxed the quote through next morning. Rang them to confirm and pay and was given a delivery date for 3 days later. Kit arrived in only 2 days. Driver was extremely polite and helpful too.

Mighty M Fencing -
http://mightym-px.rtrk.com.au/

For supply and install fencing in Adelaide it is hard to beat the prices at Fencing World, Stanbel Rd Salisbury Plains.

http://fencingworld.com.au/

Stangman.

Back