First rental payment!

I remember 1st rental was like $155 a week to begin with. Dont remember receiving it for the first time though, sorry :p

Joy? [cue bitter laughter]
More like relief!
It's so stressful paying the mortgage and playing the waiting game while finding a tenant.
Perhaps one day, in 30 years time when my ip is cashflow positive, will i be able to savour the sweet taste of 'free money'...

Congratulations!

The first rental payment isn't that exciting. Not much change after accounting for lease fees, advertising, pm fees.

But the second rental payment - well that ensures a good nights sleep. Even better when it covers the mortgage.

Congratulations!

The first rental payment isn't that exciting. Not much change after accounting for lease fees, advertising, pm fees.

But the second rental payment - well that ensures a good nights sleep. Even better when it covers the mortgage.

Mine had a tenant already residing there. 10%pm fees.

Rental payment covers more than mortgage by $100 per month.:p

Looking back, I think I was more excited to pay rent when I first moved out of home than I was to receive my first rental payment as it was my first step to my independence at the ripe old age of 18!

When I received my first rental credit it was just a reminder that it's the first step in a long journey.

I dont like my first rental payment,

its always

Rent

Minus
leasing fee
admin fee
statement fee
annoy the landlord fee
random fee to surprise landlord

Sometimes I feel like I may as well pay them!!

Back