fly on the wall @ seminars

See the below from the ABC's web site. Apparently this is the first in a series of 4 programs on the seminar industry. Rick Otton is the 2nd program I think.

Will be an interesting watch...if only I can get home in time :( (no I don't have a doodad recorder)

Reality Bites: Selling Success!
Brad Sugars: Building Billionaires
8:00pm Tuesday, 30 March

Recommend to a friend

Success seminars have become one of the 21st century's growth industries. Many Australians now feel that a much better life could be just a seminar away - and they are willing to pay big money to be put on the fast track to success. It is estimated that more than 250,000 Australians have attended wealth creation events alone.

Selling Success! introduces four gurus, Brad Sugars, Rick Otton, Brendan Nichols and Ian Hutchinson, each with a distinctly different system for success. As well as meeting these gurus and taking a look at the seminars, each episode follows the progress of some of the students to see how much they actually achieve in the year following the seminars.

In episode one Brad Sugars: Building Billionaires, Brad Sugars says he's worth around $100,000,000. He lives in a very big house in Brisbane he designed himself and has $3,000,000 worth of vehicles in his nine-car garage. He is sure he will be a billionaire one day - it's just a question of when, after all, he's still only in his early 30s.

Back