For the MB's - Which aggregator do you recommend?

Hi guys

I'm looking at a possible change in aggregators

I have been with AFG for over 5 yrs and would like to know whether you have used them or others - plan, the brokerage, fast track, mortg choice etc etc

Your recommendations are appreciated

Cheers

I am with FAST and have been since what seems like ages.

Joined AFG when you had to be with an Aggregator in the 90's but left them as they offered nothing i needed.

Hardly ever see or hear from anyone at FAST which is fine by me as i dont need anything from them.

They also allow you to deal direct with lenders which is useful as i still deal direct with a couple.

Choice and Fast

Both much of a muchness, though the Fintrack grandfathered flat fixed rate fee is a good thing with Choice.

And some odds and sodds direct.

I wanted to spread my risk of my trail book,and for many years that was fine, until Challenger bought both of em :eek:

Now looking to a 3rd one to move off some of the risk

ta
rolf

Like Rolf I'm under the Fintrack agreement with Choice so the flat fee structure works very nicely. I wouldn't really care otherwise, I was with PLAN for a while and I don't see a whole lot of difference in the service, although my gut feeling is that PLANs agreement is probably a bit more friendly to brokers wanting to leave.

Choice are starting to put a lot of focus into helping their brokers build better businesses. Like most aggregators they have lots for new brokers and a good service to the larger groups, but they are trying to address the brokers in between. It's not there yet, but they are improving.

I wouldn't even consider a franchise. Brand recognition can be nice, but it's not what really counts to the customer at the end of the day. I'll take a few high quality inquiries over lots of low quality any day.

Software isn't worth worrying about. I've yet to see an aggregator with (free) software that meets my business needs better than the package that I pay for.

I agree with all of the above... choice is a great aggregator with communication etc. Fast you dont hear from and they dont often come thru for much. So you're set and forget.

But I run thru fast. Started with plan and learnt pretty quick that was a mistake.

Tough one to answer without knowing what you want out of an aggregator. I find FAST ok.
It depends on whether you're after an aggregator as a vehicle to submit loans through or if you're after assistance with leads.

Regards
Steve

Back