Four per cent

David Kosh recently interviewed American Suze Ormon on the morning show. During the interview she commented that Australians are fortunate to be able to currently borrow funds at 4%. I've been unable to locate these lenders. Does anyone know who the lenders are? Or what she was referring to?
Thanks in anticipation. :confused:

There are none - you need to add a couple of percent for current variable rates and fixed rates are a bit lower at present.

Cheers

Jamie

David Kosh recently interviewed American Suze Ormon on the morning show. During the interview she commented that Australians are fortunate to be able to currently borrow funds at 4%. I've been unable to locate these lenders. Does anyone know who the lenders are? Or what she was referring to?
Thanks in anticipation. :confused:

I thought Americans were lucky to borrow at 0%

Apparently, thats not accurate either ;)

If you have someone in this country who is willing to lend me money at 4%, PLEASE give them my number. They can take security over all my properties, I don't care.

I am surprised that an American even knew that other countries had money, or that Australia existed at all.

No, Koshie gave no clarification or response. Her actual comment was that Australians are currently in a unique/fortunate position as they can borrow funds at 4% and they can invest funds at 6.5%.

Back