Freeman Fox - Wealth Club

It's worth it if you plan on doing courses or seminars (there's good discounts) or if you are a keen share investor- the share newsletters are quite good.

There are other benefits- you would have to decide for yourself whether they are of benefit to you.

Thanks guys. Any others with comments. Am focussing on property just at the moment but may start pumping some $ into a mananged fund. Was working with guys in 85 that lost thier house etc so am wary of what I dont know (shares).

Kamak said:
Thanks guys. Any others with comments. Am focussing on property just at the moment but may start pumping some $ into a mananged fund. Was working with guys in 85 that lost thier house etc so am wary of what I dont know (shares).

My 2 cents here:

It all will depend on your personal state of invetsment "evolution" as well as your capacity of generating income and/or existing equity. If you need the training as well as all in one shop (mortgage and stock brokers, financial planners, info about stock picking and property, etc.) then, they are good value for money.

All the best,

James.

james ..Good value for money?

how much does it cost to be part of "Peter's Wealth Club"? $3000-$7000 isn't it...
or Peters "Fox Invest or Fox Property" ???

Don't get me wrong, i "love" peter's Books , CD's and ideas..however, i just dont have the disposable ca$h to join these ( my wife would 'kill' me-seriously :p ) so i'll have to take what i can from his other material and apply to my own circumsatnces..

Kamak..

peter has some great strategies on stocks etc also, and the share market has "always" climbed above it's lows..it's an upward trend. however, i think, like property dont have all our eggs in one basket..you wouldn't buy all your IP's in one street would you..

REDWING

Had a look at the benefits, many thanks for that link geoff...no prices though?

what is the average price..and are you a member?

REDWING

Redwing

I'm a member, but I can't remember what I paid- $698 rings a bell, but I have been through his seminars.

There was a Spann day on, and it only cost me $100 above the admission price for joining + admission for two people.

I'm a Ruby member too & have friends who are Sapphire members (I think that's $2990 or something). I personally like the discounted trading & getting Peter's share tips plus, as geoffw said, discounts to events.

IMO the benefits you get as far as wealth advisor etc. (in sapphire & above) are to help you implement the strategies learned in the seminar. Now, many people implement the strategies without being wealth club members. But it seems odd that anyone would join Wealth Club without doing the seminars in the first place. You'd have no context; at least, not the same context as your advisor ,etc. I would definitely say that Wealth Club is an adjunct to the seminars, but the primary value (should you be choosing between the two) lays with the latter. :)

Thanks for your input guys. As I live in the middle of no where in far north Western Australia attending seminars is pretty much out of the question.

Unless of course you want to come look at a giant iron ore mine Peter?

Hi all,

Kamak, I'm a firm believer in getting an education from a variety of resources. For the cost of anyones seminar, you can buy yourself a lot of very good books on various types of investment. They may not have the "hype" of a seminar, but in my opinion that is a good thing.

bye

Horses for courses Bill.

I posted that link, knowing that most people would find those CDs really expensive, and not worth it.

Maybe someone will find it worth while.

My initial $3k investment in 5 days of Peter's seminars have paid off really well. I would not even had read a Jan Somers book if I hadn't asttended.

And I do spend good money from time to time on self education of various sorts.

Books are good. This forum is great.

Sometimes an extra challenge can be worth the extra bucks.

Geoff.. no way.. no how would i pay $3k for a seminar, i'd definetly have 'buyers remorse' and a divorce... :eek:

actually..If i was more financial..i would. Money begets money huh?

Maybe one day i'll attend a seminar of Peter's, but by that time... guess i'll have to stick to forums and network of fellow investors..

REDWING

Redwing,

You are in this forum, so you are way ahead of where I was when I first went to Peter's seminars.

I'm up at last $700K equity as a result of going to that seminar.

So the odd amounts I spend in continuing education are miniscule as compared with the total reward achieved so far.

Geoff..

you gotta have it to spend it though, someone first starting out would not be able to attend, so Peter's book's amongst many others as Bill said are the best way of getting a lot of great info..and you can read and re-read them

I've listened to Property Magic and Shares Magic by Peter and will listen to Instant Income, as it think he has the right approach- of a variety of Investments and Income sources and he's an Australian Success story with his business.

To think, he started out reading Jan's book...

One day i'll attend a seminar..it'll be my first though.

PS- You've done well yourself, congratulations .

REDWING

A lot of people still do nothing be it books or seminars!

So far havent heard anything bad of spanns seminars (in fact most people get motivated by them), so sometimes looking past the dollars signs can be handy.

superted said:
A lot of people still do nothing be it books or seminars!

So far havent heard anything bad of spanns seminars (in fact most people get motivated by them), so sometimes looking past the dollars signs can be handy.
It was looking TOWARDS the dollar signs which I found handy.

$3K initial investment, perhaps another $5K afterwards- a min $700K roi so far.

I think that was a very good investment for me.

If someone was already a good investor, then it would probably not be a good investment. (But then, a good investor could spare those $ without blinking :D )

Hi all,

Geoff, because you paid the money to go to the seminar in the first place, you were obviously looking for something at the time(an answer). If you had gone to a self motivation seminar at the time you could have come away with pretty much the same motivation and more dollars in your pocket.

If you had not been seriously thinking about property before the seminars, you would not have paid out the money to attend the "wealth seminar" in the first place.
Because you don't use the option strategies you learnt, but do use the property strategies, have you asked yourself why?? after all you paid for the lot, and if part of the strategy works, why are you not involved in the rest??
To me the answer is that you were already of a mind to invest in property, before you attended the seminar.
Hence my opinion that a motivational seminar(the type that most MLM companies run along the lines of the "Think and Grow Rich" book.

I know we all justify the money we spend on anything(I have been as guilty as anyone else), but that is just one of our human weaknesses that holds us back... the failure to admit to ourselves that we were wrong.

bye

Back