Funniest tenant request

Well, I officially fell of my chair today!

Got a call from a very giggly PM

She said one of my tenants had requested that I change the powerpioints in the house because the design scared her children!!!!!! Apparently it looks like a monster face

I'm off to bunnings to buy a new chair!

I've had lots of requests from funny tenants but I won't say which tenant was the funniest.

I had a funny tenant once, a boy who wanted to be a girl and grew long blond hair and wore long skirts and enjoyed manicure and pedicure. She said she's a better man for it! :D

I just read this out to my wife! (Of course we laughed).

Liz suggested there may be more to the story. Maybe the mother has told her children that power points 'bite' and not to disturb them. Therefore the kids might automatically assume they are 'monsters'.

Food for thought.

pinkboy

P.s. I don't think you should change them, that's rediculous.

Got a call from PM saying that tenant had had to call Pest removal to get ride of a Kingbrown in the yard.....190$ and i was expected to pay (somthing to do with Pest and vermin removal in tenant agreement)....... Called pest company to try and get a discount... turns out it was a blue tongue lizard!!! lol they ended up paying

Tell your tenants that unless the powerpoint monster looks like the one below, they have nothing to worry about

GSRYBJ6.jpg

Got a call from PM saying that tenant had had to call Pest removal to get ride of a Kingbrown in the yard.....190$ and i was expected to pay (somthing to do with Pest and vermin removal in tenant agreement)....... Called pest company to try and get a discount... turns out it was a blue tongue lizard!!! lol they ended up paying

Awfully big lizard, the tenants must've been legless at the time.

Well, I officially fell of my chair today!

Got a call from a very giggly PM

She said one of my tenants had requested that I change the powerpioints in the house because the design scared her children!!!!!! Apparently it looks like a monster face

I'm off to bunnings to buy a new chair!

Just to humor her why not change them all to the chinese plugs so that none of her electrical goods can be plugged in.

Just to humor her why not change them all to the chinese plugs so that none of her electrical goods can be plugged in.

Then id have to change all the labels in the house to Chinese!!!

BTW: I must be having one of those weird and wonderful weeks,

one of my tenants has had a few hot water issues with her system, and she said to my pm

"um, can you tell the owner to hurry up and get the hot water system replaced, because im in labour now!!!"

Back