gangnam style

I hear Psy has a new song being released in USA....

...called The Bronx - gang land style! :eek:

Last edited:
Also heard Melbourne style the other day.

I think it's fantastic, little bit of k-pop!! James, not so much but he gets a good laugh from me dancing around in the car :eek:

Yeah! Park Jae-Sang a.k.a. Psy's is a phenomenal success. Now in the Guiness World record with 300 million views . A comic relief I should say, catchy music and easy to learn dance steps.

i chuckled when I first saw it, but now every 2nd post on Facebook is "Gangnam Style" and same with youtube links. Well over it.

must admit, knew all about him and the song, but watched the video clip for the first time yesterday on his interview, laughed when he said

"i hope the rest of the world doenst think that korean men look like me, they are far more handsome!"

I think I must be the only one that finds this song annoying.

I have so far managed to avoid hearing it.

A steady diet of my Ipod, ABC local radio, JJJ or FBI in the car and not clicking on any links and not being on facebook has saved me.

Depends on your age and sense of humor though I would recommend at least watching the music video to understand it popularity.

I think I must be the only one that finds this song annoying.

No, you are not the only one.

Depends on your age and sense of humor though I would recommend at least watching the music video to understand it popularity.

Sure, watch it ONCE! And then shake your head for 5 minutes wondering what that assault on your eyeballs was! :D

I must be out of touch, that I can't get into the hype. Agree it's an interesting video clip, but the 'music', to me, is repetitive and uninspiring.

*ducks*

Give it 6 months and everyone would have forgotten about it, and doing that dance in clubs will be embarrassing.
Although somehow don't think this person will be about to forget gangam style that easily Gangnam style tattoo

ETA: Oh dear... attempt to create their own fame cause of the tattoo fail: https://www.facebook.com/GangnamSavidge

facepalm.jpg

Back