Geelong Property Expo - anyone going

Is anyone going to this:
http://www.geelongpropertyexpo.com.au

I am tossing up whether to go to the buyers advocate. I'd love to know his opinion on what parts of Geelong are better. If someone else is already going, I'd love to know what is said. I'm not sure if I can make it, that's all.

You know what really peeves me though? There's an admission charge. All these people are pitching their services and products to me, and they want ME to pay them for the priviledge.

They should be paying ME to go.

Yeah thanks for the heads up, I'll try and have a look for sure, should be interesting. If I make it to the buyer's advocate I'll let you know what his thoughts are

Hey everyone I'm new here. I'm going to this expo, it looks like there's tonnes of businesses there to get me on the road to a good property portfolio. How about Property Women? 70 properties in 7 years? Gotta see how she did that, thats ridiculous.

I guess it sucks that you gotta pay to get in, but on the upside if you've been meaning to go check out a bunch of those exhibitors services anyway, you'll save money on petrol by only having to go to one place?? I'm looking to build next and theres like 10 builders there.

Haha tubs imagine the numbers they'd get if they paid people to go there. I'm just happy I don't have to go all the way to Melbourne to see something like this.

Back