Getting Married

Not being a shy person, thought i would inform the forum...

I'M GETTING MARRIED SATURDAY 9TH

in Brisbane. Cant wait. Flown down from Weipa, spending the week here leading up to saturday chasing all those things you need to organise.

My fiance has done a great job in getting this organised - I would have been totally lost.

Honeymoon is in Fiji, leaving Monday and get back on Sunday 17th

looking forward to married life

OSS

Wowee! Congratulations OSS; it couldn't happen to a nicer fellow. It should be a nice cool sunny day too. It's all happening for you. Congrats to your fiance too.:)

Congrats OSS!

I went to Fiji (for the second time) about 18 months ago for a wedding and then the bride and groom nicked off to a little island in Yasawa's for their honeymoon. They had an absolute ball - and came back SO relaxed - and I am sure you will too. All the best to you and your fiance for your big day!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I really can't express how happy we are together. We have been living together for the last 3 years and now are looking forward to getting married and having kids asap.

When I told my workmates i was engaged, they all basically said the same statement...."About time!"

It was great to get rain in Brisbane yesterday. Supposed to be some more on the way today. Hopefully it will just hold off raining on Friday and saturday as it is a garden ceremony at Dockside. Weather reports are indicating a cool day. Hopefully it will be nice sunny day

Again thanks for your wishes.

OSS

How nice that you are both so happy together...thats wonderful, I am sure you will find married life very fulfilling with that special bond you have.

congratulations.

Woohoo!

Fantastic news!!!

Why didn't you tell me a bit earlier so I could have booked a flight to Bris-vegas and gate crashed the party! :D

Well done me-boy and welcome to the life of the under-the-thumb... ;) Wouldn't have it any other way. :p

Cheers,
Michael.

PS Can we expect her to be posting on SS any time soon?

Back