Getting Married

Back on deck

After a great wedding and very relaxing honeymoon, the new Mr & Mrs OSS are back on deck.

Wedding was great, weather was not great on the day (9 June) low cloud, grey skies (very heavy at times) windy. Did threaten to rain at one point about 30 minutes before the ceremony but didn't thankfully. Photos were taken at Kangaroo Point cliffs (had the shortest of limo rides to get there!!) Bridesmaids were freezing as the sun set, wind picked up and came across the river to us at the base of the cliffs.

Reception was great - held at Captains Cove at Dockside, so many friends and family from all over the country and a couple from overseas (UK, Taiwan). Barely had a drink all night as we were too busy talking to everyone and posing for photos. When we both got to our hotel room for the night, and had a moment to ourselves, we were blown away by the significance of what just happened!

Next day had a BBQ lunch with those who could attend at the mother-in-laws, unwrapped presents and actually had a bit more to drink that day than the night before. Spent a bit of time with the Groomsmen to find out about the goings-on when they all hit the town with Bridesmaids after the reception.....interesting!!!!

Honeymoon was awesome - week in Fiji (Sonasali resort) spent lazying by the pool, great weather 30 degrees, blue skies, drinking cocktails. Lots of Victorians there and kiwis - all escaping the winter no doubt.

Had to stay another day in Brisbane when we arrived to get an injury looked at that was sustained from the Buck's night, 2 weeks prior. Little embarrassing...lets just say i am no longer 18 and able to breakdance.

Thank you all for your well wishes. It truly was a fantastic moment in our lives.

Mr & Mrs OSS

Congratulations Mr & Mrs OSS. Guess you're settled into married life now. Are we going to see some wedding photos posted? Please?
Congrats again.

My very best wishes to the new Mr and Mrs OSS....and what a time you seemed to have had on your honeymoon. Yep, I'm eager to see some phots too please! For those of us who haven't holidayed lately, we take vicarious pleasure in seeing others enjoy their marshmellows!:)

Back