Getting to be a snippet famous

Lots of learning ... since this tree change - and growing garlic - have filmed two promotional videos and about to get interviewed by the Newcastle Herald.

One video was filmed a two months ago in the vineyard as a promotional item for the local real estate agent ... which the dog was a starring role ... and only two days after they sprayed the vineyard with chook manure ... phew

The next video was this morning as part of the Love Food Hate Waste program with our "two hatted" local chef, who is buying my garlic scapes (flower heads) and fresh undersized (20c piece sized) garlic for his restaurant ... again the dog photo bombed every moment he got :D.

The Newcastle Herald piece will be on growing garlic - organically - and the resurgence of demand for Australian garlic. Bet the dog gets his head in the photo as well!

I'm starting to think I'm getting all this publicity because of they love my dog :eek:

Attachments

• WP_20141126_012.jpg
    WP_20141126_012.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 186
  • WP_20141126_002.jpg
    WP_20141126_002.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
More pictures of the dog please, he's so utterly cute!!!
Congrats on the garlic farm but I wanna see more doggie utterly happy pictures!
Suggestions:
Doggie jumping across garlic fronds (being athletic), doggie's tongue happily lolling out over garlic heads (saliva is organic). Doggie grinning over kilos of freshly harvested garlic (self-satisfied with his growing achievements) :D:D:D

I just emailed you before I read this. I thought it was the same chap and wondered why he looked so different. I like the pony tail better :D but a man who cooks well... I just couldn't decide. ;)

I'm starting to think I'm getting all this publicity because of they love my dog :eek:

What a great investment then, and the garlic isn't a bad idea either :p

My family drive to Newcastle from Geelong to visit my dog and my daughter... I'm usually shooed off to work until they leave, not required.

Back