GILLARD- Is she mad, stupid, guilty..or all three?

So on the right hand we have bigoted, VB-drinking bogans.

On the left we have the latte-sipping, thong-wearing university arts student.

Just because someone has an arts degree doesn't give their disillusioned opinion any more weight. They are generally "less enlightened" than your average MP.

Just because someone has an arts degree doesn't give their disillusioned opinion any more weight. They are generally "less enlightened" than your average MP.

They are generally less enlightened than your average person :) But seriously, when I was in law school it was funny how many arts students were wanna-be lawyers.

They are generally less enlightened than your average person :) But seriously, when I was in law school it was funny how many arts students were wanna-be lawyers.

The best way to catch them out is when they continually use the word "actually", sometimes combined with the phrase "go through to", in response.

Kevin or Stephen?

or Peter?

Peter at least learned how to dumb down and spruik.

Kev and Jules are too much the intellectual heavyweights to have done that.
and use all that erudition to concoct logically robust yet convoluted policy that just plain falls over itself and doesn't work in the world outside their brainiac heads.

or Peter?

Peter at least learned how to dumb down and spruik.

Kev and Jules are too much the intellectual heavyweights to have done that.
and use all that erudition to concoct logically robust yet convoluted policy that just plain falls over itself and doesn't work in the world outside their brainiac heads.

Is that what you hear when you hear them speak ??

Is that what you hear when you hear them speak ??

intellectual heavyweights like Julia just get shown up by more of the same at the High Court. these folk love debating each other in armchair comfort, while the back breaking manual labor of others pays to keep them in the style they feel accustomed and entitled to.

but, you were going to say?

intellectual heavyweights like Julia just get shown up by more of the same at the High Court. these folk love debating each other in armchair comfort, while the back breaking manual labor of others pays to keep them in the style they feel accustomed and entitled to.

but, you were going to say?

about what ?

the only thng I did was ask a question, if the ab ove is an answer to my qeuistoni, I didn't udnerstand it.

What makes you see Rudd & Gillard as "intellecutal heavyweights" ?

Beattie, no way.

Stephen Smith definately and I wouldn't put it past them to push Rudd in there again. Bill Shorted is the dark horse.

Stephen Smith presents well, speaks well and has a Prime Ministerial "disposition" about him. Would he want to lead Labor to the next election in light of a heavy defeat? A smart man would let Julia stay, the Labor brand and credibility has been completed destroyed. A smart politician would let Gillard continue on her destructive course as we all know she will not be running in the next election.

For Rudd, it would be to "save face." A "ha ha told you I was better than Gillard and u did the wrong thing by stabbing me in the back."

I think Rudd is the better choice for Labor atm. Although definately not the better leader, he would make a great scape goat for Labor. I'm sure he would jump back in there in a second and when they lose....the likes of Shorten or Smith can take the reigns declaring "A new Age for Labor." I can see the headlines now.

I'd be interested to know what Evan and other Laborites think will happen and who they think will be running for the next election.

I used to think Shorten but now...., I think Stephen Smith.

Regards JO

I used to think Shorten but now...., I think Stephen Smith.

Regards JO

I'm thinking Stephen Smith is probably their safest bet right now, even Shorten is looking dodgy. They really don't have any half decent options.

I think to put Rudd back in as PM would be total insanity, and proof that their judgement is seriously lacking.

They booted him for a reason. It would be like jumping out of the fat, into the fire, and then back into the fat. Seriously, how dumb is that :confused:.

Back