giving kudos

Sorry if this is obvious but how do you find what someone has said?? After you click on User CP, where do you go from there. I notice I have 10 kudos and would be keen to know which threads etc they were from in case I can add any further enlightening info!!

Thanks guys!!!

Dos

The User CP page shows you the comments and the threads- you should have hyperlinks which will take you to the thread which earned you the accolade.

geoffw said:
Dos

The User CP page shows you the comments and the threads- you should have hyperlinks which will take you to the thread which earned you the accolade.

geoffw
Thank you for the explanation. :) Having had a look I found some comments that were much appreciated. It is a pity if someone goes to the trouble of giving feedback and I haven't looked.
Lplate

Lplate said:
Thank you for the explanation. :) Having had a look I found some comments that were much appreciated. It is a pity if someone goes to the trouble of giving feedback and I haven't looked.
Lplate
Well said Lp, my sentiments exactly!!!

Many thanks to Wishga for asking, and to so many for kindly replying, which have enlightened us both in the process!!!

I too had no idea, and after reading this thread, posed the question (albeit in the chatroom) only to be directed back to my own profile to pleasantly find (as Lplate mentioned) that I had received feedback which I was oblivious to!!! :rolleyes:

So many thanks everyone (and check your profile for my kudos)!!! ;)

Cheers,

Jo

Still Confused

I have kudos but cant find comments. I've been to User CP but cant find any links or comments. Why is this so?

MJK

I see I have 12 points but it only shows one thread and comment. If it's only one point per kudo, then I don't know how to find the other 11 comments.

MJK - try clicking on the little circle to the right of the number of points.

GP

Stupid

Um.... excuse me, but I still can't figure out how to view kudos comments in the User CP section. All I can think of now is that if you haven't been given kudos then you don't yet have a "see kudos comments" link??

:confused:

Cheers,

Ali G

If I click on the scales it says Ive got kudos but at the user cp area there is nothing, no lttle circles to click etc... Do posters start a 0 kudos or some default level above 0.

Talk about a hard to use feature. Sheesh!

MJK

Back