Goodbye SS members

Spades - what you're saying is correct ... but you've got the motives wrong.

It's true that SC talks up Sydney - he's got a lot invested there and gets excited about all the money he's making.

Talking up .... Mmm . One poster on a property forum talking up the sydney property market .... I wish .;)

Reporting on what is going on more like it . Usually links from the main stream media which I think has a bit more clout than I do .

Lots of forumites bought in sydney in the last few years and we're going ok

If anyone has looked at where I've suggested people should buy in sydney at the moment I've been suggesting Brisbane and have been for around a year .

Cliff

I'm fairly open about what I do . That's part of how sharing works on the forum somersoft members

As the forum is about property investing , some people want to learn from people who have been successful. I've had some success but not as successful as many others .

If your aim is to pull someone down a peg or two , I suggest you have a serious think about why the f.... you are here . I've never seen the top poppy syndrome card played on the forum . That's a new low and it's an attitude I would be surprised is supported by many genuine forumites.

I've been helped by people on the forum and that's why I'm here .

I believe my responses to spades , in his comments to the thread I linked to were completely justifiable , and I will respond to anyone who implies that this forum is in some way pushing an agenda .

Cliff

Last edited by a moderator:
if your aim is to pull someone down a peg or two

I'd eat you for breakfast but that wasn't my aim. Just saying that's what I've observed.

Evz seech, not interested in arguing. Thanks for all the tips - there are some who are inspirational, helpful, educational and others I look at and think: oh well, he could have done worse.

The North Shore prestige thing is not for me - I grew up there and would never want to go back. Certainly don't see it as investment material but each to their own. We're very different I think.

Good luck in your investing. I have property in Sydney too so hope it continues to go as well as it has. Not talking it up though. Cheers big ears!

By the way, have you sold your PPOR yet, SC?

Nup . Doesn't look like we will get what we want . It's going to auction in a couple of weeks time . If it doesn't sell , we'll re rent the down sizer , take it off the market and stay where we are .

We'll watch the market over the next months and maybe go the more traditional spring path , though I think SWMBO would be quite happy to stay where we are for a few more years .

Cliff

Well i couldn't delete all my posts....Anyhow i'll remain passive for now(ie:24hrs lol) but not a sheep...Btw Seech there was no malice intended in the other thread,i only question what is put out there....Anyhow SS has side tracked me on what i should be doing in regards to maintenance on my ppor,lazy boy here!...Btw My dog is currently watching tv...Dumb4ss lol,I shouldn't say that,all in alll i've put my myself last and help everyone else,which i continue to do.My dog is the best thing ever!...He'd kill before i'd iron bar a numpty lol...Glad i rescued him,though i will not stop giving,there are alot of people that are worse off than me...I contribute directly not to admin etc.

Last edited:
Well i couldn't delete all my posts....Anyhow i'll remain passive for now(ie:24hrs lol) but not a sheep...Btw Seech there was no malice intended in the other thread,i only question what is put out there....Anyhow SS has side tracked me on what i should be doing in regards to maintenance on my ppor,lazy boy here!...Btw My dog is currently watching tv...Dumb4ss lol,I shouldn't say that,all in alll i've put my myself last and help everyone else,which i continue to do.My dog is the best thing ever!...He'd kill before i'd iron bar a numpty lol...Glad i rescued him,though i will not stop giving,there are alot of people that are worse off than me...I contribute directly not to admin etc.

Ahh, you have a dog that watches TV as well . We have two dogs , one pays no attention but the other one is a TV junkie . But she only pays attention to animals on TV . Fascinating thing is that she can pick between cartoon animals and cartoon people . Pays attention to the animals , real and cartoon . We have a window to the side of the TV and one night she ran to the window to see where the cheetah that ran across the screen had gone too .... Family cracked up .

Chill out tonight . There are always disagreements on the forum , but my experience is that the vast majority of people on the forum are well meaning .

Btw , do you wanna buy a house in wahroonga . I can let you have it cheap . Only 2.5 . Pm me for details .....;) mate rates .....:D

Cliff

trgx,so are legal drugs...Btw DaveM I'm here albeit passive...I'm here just because of your blue/grey eyes lol and your statue lol...I like your humor...Good stuff and i thank you!

Ahh, you have a dog that watches TV as well . We have two dogs , one pays no attention but the other one is a TV junkie . But she only pays attention to animals on TV . Fascinating thing is that she can pick between cartoon animals and cartoon people . Pays attention to the animals , real and cartoon . We have a window to the side of the TV and one night she ran to the window to see where the cheetah that ran across the screen had gone too .... Family cracked up .

Chill out tonight . There are always disagreements on the forum , but my experience is that the vast majority of people on the forum are well meaning .

Btw , do you wanna buy a house in wahroonga . I can let you have it cheap . Only 2.5 . Pm me for details ..... mate rates .....

LOL seech...i looked at him on the couch(did i mention 6k natuzzi leather lounge lol given from a friend?),he's watching car racing lol...Trump bonny is on the cards,

I agree with everything you mentioned Seech but the newbs are mind bending...The strikes i get are pathetic to say the least...Anyhow life goes on.

Vendor finance on your place in waroongha?I can do 50 pw....:p

Nup . Doesn't look like we will get what we want . It's going to auction in a couple of weeks time . If it doesn't sell , we'll re rent the down sizer , take it off the market and stay where we are .

We'll watch the market over the next months and maybe go the more traditional spring path , though I think SWMBO would be quite happy to stay where we are for a few more years .

Cliff

Hey Seech,

Good on you...You have a stay or auction approach....either way...Your a smart man....Good stuff,either way your a win,win...I won't wish you luck...You are ahead of the heard....

Back