Goodbye SS members

Over the years that I've been members of forums, it's the people who post to say that they are leaving are generally the ones who don't want to, but want to have the drama and hear people tell them not to leave.
That's right. Not many announce they are leaving.....only those seeking attention, and when their ego's are stroked, back they come.

If you leave in because a few people find your posts offensive that's your choice; but deleting your content on the way out makes it look like a tantrum.
Like a cranky two year old, yep, I agree!

Look! If you want to go, GO! If you want to stay, STAY.

No need for dummy spits. You won't always agree with everyone, that's life!

That's all I'm going to say on this topic. No more ego stroking from me. If your still around later, great. If your not, well... bye.

skater....You can believe what you want,no drama queen here nor do i need ego stroking.

Tantrum?.....More like i cracked it as the last strike i got was pathetic to say the least.

So my reasoning to go on short leave ha ha the last strike,nothing more,nothing less.

I love been stroked but my ego doesn't need it.

A link for you skater:

http://www.egopharm.com/

Beauty is the eye of the beholder.

Thought we already had a joke thread?

Like I said... Comical...

Though farcical now seems more appropriate.

@ Spades - Anyone who has been here an extended period of time (like Skater) will have seen these types of thread before, and will (no doubt) see them again.

So don't mind her cynicism - I certainly share it. After all, it is well grounded in history.

No worries MarkB,Your entitled to your farcical cynicism and i'm entitled to have my ego non-stroked...Anyhow that reminds me,i've go and make scrambled eggs :)...Yummo.

I do note that most people who leave , just stop posting . Gee Cee Cee , the wife , Michael Croft . Ross V , Les , Bill L , Ani . I do wonder what happened to some of them .

Cliff

Sorry to see you go Spades ... (edit: he's back) ... I've been on this forum for more than 10 years and yet to encounter any hidden agenda. The debate does cycle along depending on the economy cycle but most of us here tend to be positive people (or we wouldn't be in this business) who are very specific in what properties we buy - and hence usually above par in the positive outcome.

Never seen any spruiking asides from members who start up there own business and want to share the excitement - no one pushes their product or services tho.

As for no longer posting ... I know I don't posted nearly as much as I used to. Mainly because I've gotten to busy - and also because we've moved on in what we are doing investing-wise ... no longer really interested in solving laundry layouts

Back