Have we hit the peak of the market

zetland , sydney. 4kms from city. search rentals

doesn't the fact that 214 available worry you

so one out of every 32 properties for lease .this is only from this site

http://www.realestate.com.au/rent/in-zetland,+nsw+2017;+/list-1

sorry 214 inc surrounding areas .. apologies .

but i was going on 7000 properties ..

is 14 available on the site out of 3000 units

im not here to upset people .. but things aint looking good in the world and we are not immune

doesn't the fact that 214 available worry you

so one out of every 32 properties for lease .this is only from this site

http://www.realestate.com.au/rent/in-zetland,+nsw+2017;+/list-1

sorry 214 inc surrounding areas .. apologies .

but i was going on 7000 properties ..

is 14 available on the site out of 3000 units

im not here to upset people .. but things aint looking good in the world and we are not immune

Thanks for taking time to check. I f you look at rentals in zetland ,disregarding penthouses, out of about 2500 units there is only less than a handfull to let and come next week their gone. Remember not all markets are the same

Interesting thread. In the past month I have seen a slight softening of the market in Sydney's inner west compared to the crazy boom times we have been experiencing earlier this year. Makes me wonder whether I should go for the next IP now or later. Would be interested to hear what people think about Sydney in general (the thread seems to have been sydney-centric thus far)...

still very hot in inner west melb... House in Fenton st, Ascot Vale sold for 770k, owner only wanted 650k.... anything that is a decent house or large land or potential sells for ridiculous prices.

Interesting thread. In the past month I have seen a slight softening of the market in Sydney's inner west compared to the crazy boom times we have been experiencing earlier this year. Makes me wonder whether I should go for the next IP now or later. Would be interested to hear what people think about Sydney in general (the thread seems to have been sydney-centric thus far)...

I read recently that the top end is falling slightly, low end is flat and middle is growing at 1.5% per month.

Back