Hello to old friends and the new

Howdy

Hi Guys
Life is certainly interesting in my book. I moved to Brissy in Feb and got back into the hard hat and boots. I was offered a very interesting and challenging job and thought what the hell. So I'm back being an enviro and back in construction on a major road job.

I also married that nice young man I spoke about earlier - 4 weeks ago! I'll post some pics when I get a chance. I just sold my house in Cairns and want to buy the house I'm in at Brighton Qld. Not being self employed should be easier to get finance. I have to sort out the contract first then talk to my broker. I also have to change my name etc so there are a couple of things to be done before I go for finance.

Ben - my husband, refinanced his house in Mackay and started investing with a financial planner - so he's up and running which is really good.

We are arranging finances etc so down the track when the kidlets come along I can afford to stay home if I want to.

So Merry Xmas to you all and I shall spend a bit more time around here as my life permits.

Cheers
Amanda

Funny you should pop up just when I have been talking to a friend about learning to scuba dive.

Congrats to you and Ben on your marriage!

Back