Help finding commercial in Perth CBD

Hi

I'm a bit of a lurker on this site but hoping for some advice!

Where can I find commercial property in Perth cbd other than

realcommercial or reiwa.com

I've been looking for about 1 year now and currently on a 1 x 1 lease. My rent went up 100% this year so time to buy I think! (i know should have bought years ago but I did get into residential instead.

Any tips would be a great help

Thanks

The Don

Where can I find commercial property in Perth cbd other than

realcommercial or reiwa.com

I'd suggest you call a few agents and tell them exactly what you are looking for, and enquire what they currently have on their books. With less than 1% vacancy rate, it won't be much.

My rent went up 100% this year

This appears to be consistent with other data I have access to. Could I enquire as to whether your business profits have gone up by more than this amount ??

I'd suggest you call a few agents and tell them exactly what you are looking for, and enquire what they currently have on their books. With less than 1% vacancy rate, it won't be much.

This appears to be consistent with other data I have access to. Could I enquire as to whether your business profits have gone up by more than this amount ??

Hi Daz

Unfortunately I'm not in the mining game, but have obviously just started putting my prices up on average 20% to cover the increased rent and other costs, clients don't seem to mind as "everyone is in same boat".

There is nothing much in cbd but something will come up eventually. I might try calling agents directly as haven't tried that yet.

Business is good in Perth, definately entering a new phase I think over the next 10 years in regards to growth and people realising that it is not that far away from the east coast on a plane! (I fly east every 2nd week with work)

Regards

The don

I'd like something in west perth / subiaco but with the prices they are asking I don't know if I am buying at the top of a cycle.

Back