Helpful Real Estate Agent

Hi,
Given that there is often a reasonable amount of negative or bad news stories posted, I thought I would let you know of a real estate agent who has gone out of his way to help me. I am trying to get my properties refinanced and to assist in achieving the best outcome I am after the most up-to-date sales data. I have a townhouse in a complex where two townhouses have recently sold but the sales information is not readily available to valuers yet. I contacted the real estate agent who sold one of them in January and found out that she is currently taking a break from selling real estate and couldn't help but passed on my details to a colleague from the same office (Steve). Steve has since moved onto another agency.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, he has faxed me a letter that includes details of the sale price which I can use to negotiate a higher value for my property. He is also chasing up a second property in the complex that recently sold but does not settle until mid March.

The helpful RE agent is Steve Broughton at Ray White 6A/46 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road, UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT 4122.

If he gives the same level of service to his clients that he gives to complete strangers, then he should be a good agent to deal with.

Regards,
Chris.

Back