Holy cow. Check this Vid out on US market. Thoughts for OZ?

This is kinda old news. The resets of the Alt A and the ARMS loans in the US have been known about since the bad old days of the sub-primes. Supposedly, this has been "priced-in" to the market :confused:

AKAIK, we don't have any type of loan equivalent in Oz.

Oh ok. It only came to my attention today. I must be living in a cave. Hehe

P.unity,

As a buyers agent Have u seen a slow down in Newcastle and the innerwest?

As a buyers agent Have u seen a slow down in Newcastle and the innerwest?

I have seen a slow down in the growth of the Inner West....but hey it could not go on at the pace it set :) at over 20% for the year.

Newcastle, I see more stock coming on the market but good quality stock still getting snapped up pretty quickly. lizzie's property is a case in point - $850K for a quality property that agents (& I) thought high $700K's to early $800K's for. Also I see at auction, most innner CBD suburb stock selling well and the outer suburbs stock seeing less interest.

I have seen a slow down in the growth of the Inner West....but hey it could not go on at the pace it set :) at over 20% for the year.

Newcastle, I see more stock coming on the market but good quality stock still getting snapped up pretty quickly. lizzie's property is a case in point - $850K for a quality property that agents (& I) thought high $700K's to early $800K's for. Also I see at auction, most innner CBD suburb stock selling well and the outer suburbs stock seeing less interest.

hi prop, any thoughts on mascot station area, i bought off plan last november for $530,000 2bdr level 9 city veiws completion next april/ may. Im thinking of onselling

hi prop, any thoughts on mascot station area, i bought off plan last november for $530,000 2bdr level 9 city veiws completion next april/ may. Im thinking of onselling

I'm not a big fan of OTP as you may know :eek:. However, I have purchased a couple which have done well (with a few hiccups along the way). They were purchased in a rising market.

I think you should do well over time if you hang onto it. Mascot units have done well to date - see CG chart attached.

What was the reason for thinking of onselling? If you do, will you:
1. Be able to? Since many OTP contracts do not allow you to.
2. Make a profit after SD, CGT and other costs?

Can the views be built out in future?

Attachments

• mascotunits.jpg
    mascotunits.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 52
Back