House pictures wanted

Hi All,

I’m looking for some stock photo’s for my website. Four happy snaps that I’m looking for are…

A classic Queenslander

A classic Sydney / Melbourne terrace

A classic SA / Tassie sandstone / Bluestone home with red brick coining

Modern low set render and tile

I have scoured through the pix we all have on line but to no avail. Does anyone have any of their own pictures that I could use. They cannot be from another website or copywrited stock, they must be your own.

Bar flying around the country I think this is one of my last options

*bump*

Ed, I am curious to know if you have got the pics you need.

While I personally cannot help, I would like to think that others can.

Mark

Mark,

No luck, not even a hint of someone having spare pix.

I thought it would be a certainty, IP site & all

Oh well, will just have to pay for stock

Ed

Actually, this brings up an interesting point re: photos. If you have the permission of the owner to be able to use an exterior pic of their beloved property on a website, can you just ask and get them to sign something which states that they've given you permission to use the image?
I do have a lovely pic of one of my houses- a Qld inner city workers cottage, but it's definitely not a Qlder.
Sorry to be of little help, but let us know how you go anyway!

G'day Mr. Ed,

I am the proud half-owner of a classic Queenslander (circa 1920 - 4bdr) - but I didn't put my hand up as we haven't yet finished the exterior painting (thanks to an awkward power line coming in from the street).

What is your deadline for photos? We could be a month or so away from completing the paint job. But, once complete, I'd be happy to provide a couple of shots (I'm assuming you want exterior shots....)

Send me a PM if you wish - we might be able to help,

Regards,

Mr Ed said:
Cheers for that, I will have to approach the relative people to see if they will give the green light.
The relative people- would that be your brother?

Google image search is quite good for that sort of thing.

Back