How can get the details of strata manager

I think I've seen a similar thread some time ago, couldn't find it unfortunately...

I moved into a new rental, need to contact strata manager; the problem is that the property manager doesn't know (and owner is overseas); there are no notices on the noticeboard; council can't help. Property is in NSW.

Is there a way for me to locate the strata manager details?

Thanks!
Sahi

Last edited:
I think I've seen a similar thread some time ago, couldn't find it unfortunately...

I moved into a new rental, need to contact strata manager; the problem is that the property manager doesn't know (and owner is overseas); there are no notices on the noticeboard; council can't help. Property is in NSW.

Is there a way for me to locate the strata manager details?

Thanks!
Sahi

Check with neighbours?

This is an option, however we just moved in and don't yet know our neighbours; a good chance is that most of them are tenants, not owner occupiers.

If your property manager works for the same agency that sold the apartment you live in they (the selling agent) should have the contract of sale on file. The vendor's statement has the owner's corp details on them.

First, check with your rental agent. Many handle levy payments for owners and will have the strata managers details.

Second, you can order a LPMA search which will have the strata managers details.

Back