Votes: 18 24.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • 7-10

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 33 44.0%

• Total voters
Everyone knows there is only one 'resident stalker' and I know for a fact that all the files are neatly arranged, in perfect order.....in his head! :D

pinkboy

Not entirely true. Practicing perfectly reenforces ideal behavior, but humans best method of learning has been well proven to be via their mistakes.

Not entirely true. Practicing perfectly reenforces ideal behavior, but humans best method of learning has been well proven to be via their mistakes.

Derailment warning....

We all make mistakes Peter.

But if you can't recognise them and then move forward towards "perfection" (*) you aren't going to get there.

I doubt very much that Adam Scott is practicing rank hooks or slices (he'll be working on his draws and fades though) in preparing to defend his Masters title in a few days time.

*However you define that / allowing for the Nirvana Fallacy for those of you who get off on esoteric economic theory.

Haha :D classic! Dave

We should have made one for Tullamulla or even myself polling how many times will Alex P Keaton change her strategy in the next 3 months hehe :)

Where is Tullumula?, Anyone know, she has gone really quite. I hope she is ok!

:)

...It didn't feel right voting "10+".

infinity.gif

...infinity...+1 !

Wait, can I change my vote? I've just worked out what polls I'm going to make. I didn't account for that before voting. Silly me.

Oh and do you mean until the end of this week? If so, Sunday or Monday?

Or do you mean over the next 7 days?

Or are we talking mars weeks?

I also think there should be another poll asking how many more posts Richard Feynman will make this week, so we can collate and compare results. The ratio of polls to posts is important, I reckon.

;)

Back