How much time do you spend on your phone?

I was looking through the latest phone bill the other day.

Added up the subtotals for duration of calls to mobile, landline, voicemail, international. 29.5 hours.

That is outbound calls. Inbound calls I assume is at least equal to that.

That is like 3 days a month of 24 hours non-stop talking on the phone.

And I know I spend much longer on it for internet, Foxtel Go, Wechat, Viber etc.

Do I see a psychologist for this?:p

Lots - can get over 70 calls a day on busy days and over 300 emails.

Most are handled by systems not personally by me.

Based on my last phone recharge less than 80 mins per month on outgoing calls.

My last Pay As You Go prepaid plan lasted me 45 days!

But I do additionally buy 1.5GB of data a month

Lots - can get over 70 calls a day on busy days and over 300 emails.

Most are handled by systems not personally by me.

Thats like asking the CEO of Telstra how many calls a day he receives and he says 190,000, but thats all handled by my staff and not me personally.

... Too much.

I have two phones (one personal, one business). My personal one I don't talk as much on, but I text a lot.

Work phone, I don't even want to know. All I know is I spend far too much on phone bills. From memory the plan I'm on comes with ~$800 worth of calls and its $1/minute. So 800 minutes = 13 hours outgoing + incoming + voicemail

I thought I'd count the phone calls made from my work phone today, I got up to 18 in 2 hours (4-6pm) before my phone died vs. 2 all day on my personal.

I was looking through the latest phone bill the other day.

Added up the subtotals for duration of calls to mobile, landline, voicemail, international. 29.5 hours.

That is outbound calls. Inbound calls I assume is at least equal to that.

That is like 3 days a month of 24 hours non-stop talking on the phone.

And I know I spend much longer on it for internet, Foxtel Go, Wechat, Viber etc.

Do I see a psychologist for this?:p

From 8.00 am - 12.00 pm during this period on/off, so way too much.

I know exactly how much time I was on hold with Optus the other week, over 60 minutes:p, Don't you just hate this and Government Depts

My phone hasn't had credit for two weeks.

In one job, mobile phones had to be locked away before going into the workplace.

That would be unimaginable.

lol....
he didn't mention that we leave our mobile phone in Canada,while we are here in Australia

The wrong number was the landline here, at our house sitting place.

But in Canada, Rob still doesn't use the phone much..that is my job

so...in Canada we go through about 300-400 minutes a month.

Less than 20 minutes a month, often zero. Only 1 phone call this month so far, 3 calls last month, total less than 10 minutes. Home fixed line never used, noone except the phone company has called it in the last year. SMS text also never used.

All communications primarily via whatsapp, then email and skype.

Back