How to get rid Ants?

How is your ant problem guys?
Are the ants back?

I've tried the baby powder and works well on the tiny ants. They certainly don't like it but the bigger ants tend to ignore it. However, I found that its best to follow the ants to their nest and exterminate them there.

The tiny ants are most annoying because they come inside the house. The big ants don't come inside and they can eat also termites so they are good to have around .

I have those red/orangey ants - sugar ants, I think they are called? I think they can give a nasty bite if you happened to sit your hand on one.

Anyone else got those?
Not anymore, my dog discovered that they are tasty and they've since dissapeared...

hail-ants.PNG

I for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

I have heaps of ants at my place but since im in a termite "hot zone" I want all the ants I can get!!! :) Ants and termites dont mix... I just use the odd surface spray inside the house once a month in the obviuos places - this keeps them well under control. I wouldnt recommend killing the nest unless you really have to.

There is heaps of ants in the garden in the property I'm renting. I lifted up a pot plant in the garden and a heap of termites where there. Immediately the black ants attacked. I shifted the mulch around to uncover the termites. I haven't seen any since.

Back