How to make an extra Million$

Following on from this thread

"How Dymphna achieves equity in properties even before she settles by putting a simple but critical sentence in the contract."

Originally Posted by keithj
I'd guess it's something like -

Purchaser is allowed access to make improvements to the property as soon as deposit is paid.

Shhhhhhh Keithj...you cant just tell people for nothing this "top secret" "professional" stuff.

Keithj why dont you start your own newsletters and offer special "trade secrets" seminars and tapes all for "reasonable" prices.

First just think of some mundane or obvious thing you can do in the world of property. Then the trick is to come up with a "enticing" question to lead to that answer/action. Then attach that answer to a "value" added service.

Item: "self management of your IPs"
Question: "Would you like to know how I and other professional investors put $1000's extra in our pockets each year that most non-professional investors miss out on?"

Item: "Trusts (HDT)"
Question: "Do you know the secret of how I and other rich protect distribute $1000's of dollars a year to their family without paying any tax and claiming full tax negative gearing deductions?"

Item: "Painting an old worn out IP"
Question: "Do you know how I quickly and easily turn an investment of a few hundred dollars into thousands of extra equity and vastly increase the rental return on every IP I buy?"

Item: "Getting Married"
Question: "Find out how I bed an attractive young lady each and everynight?"

So here are some questions see if you can guess what the mundane thing is

"Learn the secret to getting a fat refund check from the ATO whilst providing homes for families"

"Find out how I make thousands per month for very little work"

OK try to guess who am thinking of now:
"Learn the secret to profiting from every business in Australia without taking any risks"

Do you want to have

Free

24 hour a day , unrestricted

access to one of the most comprehensive databases

of

property related money making ideas

on this Planet ??

See Change

always_learning said:
So here are some questions see if you can guess what the mundane thing is

"Learn the secret to getting a fat refund check from the ATO whilst providing homes for families"

Just buy any -ve geared IP.

But, in these uncertain times when the clouds are darkening, success is not assured and caution is the watchword, I think I can do one better than that.

"Learn the secret to getting a fat refund cheque from the ATO whilse providing homes for families, without going into debt"

Just pay cash for a 2% yielding IP in Sydney where the rent doesn't even cover holding costs.

"Find out how I make thousands per month for very little work"

Ummm. Dunno, so I'll have to guess.

* MLM (aka 'this is not a pyramid scheme')
* Selling educational material and value-added services (aka being a GRQ guru but saying 'I'm different!')
* Chain letters
* Paying someone else to run your business (while working out how you'll pay them)

OK try to guess who am thinking of now:
"Learn the secret to profiting from every business in Australia without taking any risks"

* Going on social security?

Am I close?

Rgds, Peter

spruiker practice

And a few more:

Item: fill out a s15-15 form
Question: Do you know how I get $100pw more after-tax income than my workmates who get the same pay as me?

Item: deposit bonds, some good negotiation or just buy in WA!
Question: Would you like me to show you today how I bought a $300k property with just $500 deposit?

Item: do above but raid your credit card first.
Question: And, even better, would you like me to show you how I bought a $300k property with NO deposit?

Item: Get good job. Borrow lots of money (pref lo-doc). Quit work.
Question: Did you know that you can control a $1m property portfolio while being unemployed?

Item: Vendor financing/Wrapping
Question: Would you like me to show you how you can get people to gladly give you 30% of their income each week, outcharge the banks and perform a noble community service at the same time?

Rgds, Peter

Would you like me to show you how I access the wisdom and expertise of many of Australia's most experienced property investors and property market professionals for free?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Introduction Service

Be set for life - sure fire introductions to eligible young Australian women earning millions from real estate.

Credit card number required: Joining fee $500 and $200 per calendar month access, minimum 12 months club membership.

:D :D

......think I'd better log off fast :p

Aceyducey said:
Would you like me to show you how I access the wisdom and expertise of many of Australia's most experienced property investors and property market professionals for free?

Three guesses (all might be correct)

1. Begins with L and ends with Y (maybe a P in front)
2. Begins with I and ends with T
3. Begins with S and ends with M

Peter

Spiderman AKA Peter

Your've gone to the trouble of working these out.

The rest of use might not be smart enough too.

Just post the link so we don't have to think.

I thought the whole point of this thread was not thinking.

quoll

PS it's a good laugh but!

Last edited:
Item: Read this post.
Question: This is the ONLY seminar you'll ever need. I'll teach you how to save $1000's on seminars in just 1 minute.

Spiderman said:
Three guesses (all might be correct)

1. Begins with L and ends with Y (maybe a P in front)
2. Begins with I and ends with T
3. Begins with S and ends with M

Peter

I'm not quite sure what you're going on about, but if it is to do with Acey's post, I'd guess:

1. No idea.
  2. Internet.
  3. Somersoft Forum.

Did I get it? Am I close? :eek:

Back