Ignore list revisited

Do you think your on somebody else's ignore list?

• Yes and I don't care

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Yes unfortunately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I wouldn't care anyway

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No, and I certainly hope no one here would want to

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought I would take a different tact to see if whether people were generally positive or negative about how they think they are perceived on this message board and whether they particually care.

qaz said:
Thought I would take a different tact to see if whether people were generally positive or negative about how they think they are perceived on this message board and whether they particually care.

qaz,

Why is this so important that we need to "revisit" the topic and run a poll?

Perhaps you can add another option, which reads "I wouldnt have a clue, and find worrying about it both trivial and a monumental waste of time"

Jamie :)

Trivial and monumentally time wasting ... sounds like the perfect kind of thread for the coffee lounge :D

I want names and address's I will not rest until the culprit is in custardy.

I live in a tiny shack, in the worst street, I am under 5' tall and suffer from small mans syndrome.

Leave no stone unturned, if I am on your list rest assured I will find you.
:D :D :D

David E-Noosa said:
I want names and address's I will not rest until the culprit is in custardy.
Custardy?

Is that where the streets are desserted? Where everything in life is a mere trifle? Where you can have your cake and eat it?

Careful, Cookie Monsters like such places :D

geoffw said:
Custardy?

Is that where the streets are desserted? Where everything in life is a mere trifle? Where you can have your cake and eat it?

Careful, Cookie Monsters like such places :D

Ice cream when you start to make puns that bad :(

Down south I had a mate named Ron, we would have his family over for dinner and I just couldn't help myself by saying "would you like some more ron"

btw I voted "No, and I certainly hope no one here would want to" but I really don't care either way as my current sig line says.

Just when I thought the last poll on ignore lists was the most stupid poll ever taken, along comes this one, take a bow Qaz. I'm thinking that this isn't the reason the poll function was introduced, but hey, thats just me :(
JIM

HAHA sorry mate, as I said, curiousity got the better of me.

I have an interest in the psycological side of things, and yeah, I thought it would be interesting to compare what people had ignored others compared to whether they think they had been ignored themselves.

I am sure I have hit ignore lists, do I care ? Not in the least, I'm with JJJ here waste of bandwith qaz, yet I responded, damn.
You cant compare what people had ignored with others cause you didnt ask who they ignored.
If you are really interested ask who and why. I can name a couple who I am sure I would have hit the ignore list at one time or another.
Me ? never ignored anyone, I'd miss all the fun. Not quite true I did ignore one id for all of about an hour or two, then couldn't resist what they said.
ab

Back