iOs7- problems already

^^^ I'm not sure if you can change it back but if you have a rooted Android you can install any customized ROM you like plus you have all the other benefits like being able to change the battery and insert a micro SD card to boost your storage space. Fun fact: The map depicted in the App Icon is the location of Apple HQ.

S1Lir8d.jpg

i still struggle to understand why people want to understand this junk.

i'm not old but this talk of operating systems and apps and blahblah is ...i dunno... boring, dull, uninspiring.

its like if you buy the product' you need to distract yourself with learning a new operating system to run it.

in my opinion, for what you pay for it, it should run itself just dandy.

the fact that people willingly line up for a substandard product that they know doesnt work before they buy it, and pay through the nose for it....well....it makes me want to short AAPL.

i still struggle to understand why people want to understand this junk.
I love my smartphone. There's so much I can do I couldn't do before. I can take photos wherever I am without packing a camera. I can play my music anywhere, especially with the connection to the car stereo. I can read something while I'm waiting in line, I can watch something on TV (from those stations which provide viewing of programs already broadcast), I have a calculator available, I can check if a movie is any good before I pay money, I can check the TV program etc etc.

At least half of the posts I've made in this forum in the last few years have been from an iPhone.

Every now and then a good app comes along- but the wow factor has gone somewhat. Some of the apps in the past have been extremely innovative, but it's harder now to see what's good now because of the volume of substandard stuff out there. But I do like to keep an eye out. A good app can be something really good.

As far as an OS is concerned- new ones don't have as many improvements as some of the earlier ones. There's a few things which are better, but the upgrade hasn't given a real lot of benefit. But I had to see it to know.

Back