Isolated acreage around australia..

I'm just looking for a quiet cottage around somewhere around australia with around 100,400 acres under 340k.
Within about an hour of a largish town.
Any links.

Thinking of cooking something?

4DaysOut.jpg

Gee these are cheap. $250k for a house and 140 acres in driving distance to Sydney!

Wonder if these sorts of places have internet connection available.

Gee these are cheap. $250k for a house and 140 acres in driving distance to Sydney!

Wonder if these sorts of places have internet connection available.

Typically not ADSL due to distance to exchange, but if you have mobile signal then you can get 3g/4g, otherwise 2 way satellite

If I wasnt so tied to my business I would be somewhere like the above or below in a heartbeat. I have a thing for the riverina region of NSW

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-young-113015299

I'm just looking for a quiet cottage around somewhere around australia with around 100,400 acres under 340k.
Any links.

Did anyone else read that as 100.4k acres? My first thought was thats a very specific size of property you want!

Anyway, if its 100.4k acres you want; you may be able to get something an hour north of Port Augusta for under 340k.

Rough country, but have a look west of Tenterfield. Was looking at a motorbike/camping/weekender blocks out there.

Saw some cheapies with a lot more land than you were chasing for around the 200k - 1/4 $mil mark.

You could always look at algal bio-fuel production, not sure what else you could produce... goats/camels/bees maybe?

This looks like a bargain.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-nsw-gloucester-200389447

Your own natural swimming hole. 95 acres and an OK looking house, High rainfall, and 20 minutes from Gloucester. The house looks like it would almost worth the price, so the land is pretty much free.

Just a bit over your budget though? $382,000 Try to beat em down maybe? I think it's been listed a while as I'm sure I noticed this place months ago?

See ya's.

Any links.

It may be hard to find within a hour of most CBD,s,you would have to go north from Brisbane,inbetween Gladstone--Bunderberg you have from
Baffle creek up through the National Park into Angnes Water there are several within your price range,this area imho is the "Noosa"that never happened,and still buy 40 acres bare bush block 5 minutes to the beach
and something with a shed ect for 250k..

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-other-qld-captain+creek-114948787

That place looks great, TC. I love that area - we went through Gloucestor and Walcha dozens of times when we made the frequent trek to Armidale.

That place looks great, TC. I love that area - we went through Gloucestor and Walcha dozens of times when we made the frequent trek to Armidale.

I love Gloucester. I will own a nice little farm there one day, but it will mainly be for lifestyle. Plus it will be on the Barrington River. Any blocks with Barrington River frontage are worth a lot more than those without. Catching bass in my kayak. Wood heated hot tub. Log cabin. Bit of mountain and rainforest.

See ya's.

Sorry to hijack a thread but what did you do out at Armidale? What do you think of Armidale as a place to invest and do you see any growth drivers there into the future?
I only ask as I was doing a random search Australia wide on RE.com and spotted a property I could be interested in.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Back