Jennifer Hawkins - She's got it all

You know, that's all just lovely for her, wonderful, wonderful... but sooo far from my life and reality right now you may as well be talking about Rupunzel.

Someone mentioned Megan Gale but I gotta say as far as looks go, Jen is much more appealing. Megan is very 'masculine', big jaw etc.

Someone mentioned Megan Gale but I gotta say as far as looks go, Jen is much more appealing. Megan is very 'masculine', big jaw etc.

I agree, however I think Miranda Kerr is actually prettier than them both. Then again that's from a female perspective who doesn't fancy any of them. :)

As for her investments, good on her. Probably more than can be said for a lot of spoiled celebrities who live the high life then cry when their careers (models, footballers etc.) are over and they are poor. Wonder how much her boyfriend is contributing financially... I don't know who he is, but if he's a nobody average builder, then I hope she's protecting her assets!

I have Jen on my Facebook. A friend of mine knows her. She sometimes randomly chats to her 4900+ friends... and one day chose me! I couldn't believe it *heart flutters*. It was only for a couple of minutes though. :p

Very down to earth and switched on... 100% agree with that comment.

You know, that's all just lovely for her, wonderful, wonderful... but sooo far from my life and reality right now you may as well be talking about Rupunzel.

Mor appealig to you. Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.

I have Jen on my Facebook. A friend of mine knows her. She sometimes randomly chats to her 4900+ friends... and one day chose me! I couldn't believe it *heart flutters*. It was only for a couple of minutes though. :p

Very down to earth and switched on... 100% agree with that comment.

Hey, I just chose you to have a facebook conversation with too.....and you don't exist !!!????? :confused:

whoops....nah....there you are.

Shes successful, beautiful, comes across as great, a down to earth person and shes buying property with her money. What more do you guys want...ssheeshhh!!! :rolleyes:

Nothing glaringly smart about that.

2006-2010 Merewether house APY 2.6%
2007-2010 Bondi Beach apartment APY -0.24%
2009 Minmi house APY -3.62%

The only one that looks like it might have had reasonable growth is coogee.

If the builder bf and she are only now moving into fixer upperers, how slow are they? She would have been better teaming up with Nathan years ago.

I'd want to know the history of her other asset investments before saying she is as smart as she is pretty.

Id team up with her if she asks nice enough :)

Back