Jindalee, Perth

Hi Everybody,

I am very new to the world of investment properties and am hoping to gain some great knowledge, advice and ins and outs on this forum. I am looking at acquiring my first IP. I have been looking out Jindalee - Eden Beach Estate at house and land packages. I would be very keen to hear peoples opinions and what they think would be better - Jindalee, Escarpment - Alkimos Beach or Shore haven. I have been looking at 4 by 2 places in Jindalee on the left hand side of Marmion ave travelling north. Call me silly and inexperienced but I am slightly concerned of the proximity to Butler that has some state housing. I have asked if eden beach will have allocated areas for state housing and I have told no - but I don't believe that it is a private estate.
Any help, opinions or peoples experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

What draws you to invest that far up north?
What sort of budget did you have in mind?
What do you intend to achieve through property investment?

Cheers

Jindalee WILL have state housing. But with the exception of Kingsley and Connelly, so does everywhere else NOR.
Coastal side of Marmion ave will have a higher end value. How this relates to purchase price/build cost - I dunno.

I hate to tell you that regardless of whether there is state housing....Butler will be more sought after due to the shops, rail and other infrastructure. Your filters are preventing you from a making sound decisions.

Hi Everybody,

I am very new to the world of investment properties and am hoping to gain some great knowledge, advice and ins and outs on this forum. I am looking at acquiring my first IP. I have been looking out Jindalee - Eden Beach Estate at house and land packages. I would be very keen to hear peoples opinions and what they think would be better - Jindalee, Escarpment - Alkimos Beach or Shore haven. I have been looking at 4 by 2 places in Jindalee on the left hand side of Marmion ave travelling north. Call me silly and inexperienced but I am slightly concerned of the proximity to Butler that has some state housing. I have asked if eden beach will have allocated areas for state housing and I have told no - but I don't believe that it is a private estate.
Any help, opinions or peoples experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Back