Kony

I'm confused....how do you get 'hopefully war in/with Lebanon....from....'hopefully lebanon' when the preceding question was about living in any of those countries ??

I'm confused....how do you get 'hopefully war in/with Lebanon....from....'hopefully lebanon' when the preceding question was about living in any of those countries ??

Thanks Sam Siam. It obviously wasn't made clear and I apologise, but what you are saying is exactly what I meant.

Some great comments in this thread. Initially i thought yea, let's get this Kony dude but after more reading i also think (like many here) the whole campaign is US govt sanctioned with the aim of initiating regime change.. chasing ghosts again. Apparently Kony controls an area sitting on 700 million barrels of oil and rare earth minerals.

Love him or hate him, Alex Jones of prisonplanet.com puts on a good rant..

maxkeiser.com--arrest-angelina-jolie-for-war-crimes-and-being-a-vampire-woman-globalist-whore

I also read it as though you were saying that hopefully you will be living in Lebanon next year. Not that hopefully next year Lebanon will be at war. Guess OA owes you an apology.

Cause it was also about wars waged against those countries.

Not that hard at all, I read the same thing,

Hey if the guy was talking about hopefully living in Lebanon and not war with Lebanon, then I'm glad to have misunderstood it.

Howeverrrrrr I would very much like Roachy to answer all of that stuff I asked about Israel having nuclear weapons and Iran not even having a weapons program, as well as being able to make the distinction between "living" in a place versus "visiting" a place and then having the gall to speak on behalf of entire populations.

I mean, if you want to bring up 60 year old policies of "appeasement" as if it were some sort of valid point clearly designed to smear Arab countries whilst conveniently ignoring an aggressor nation bristling with nuclear weapons and then have the guts to work as a "peace" worker with the authority to speak on a public forum, then I'd really like to hear a response.

Oh, this guy pretty well sums up the Kony situation. Nice rant too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojiLz5MvfFw&feature=player_embedded

Oh, this guy pretty well sums up the Kony situation. Nice rant too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojiLz5MvfFw&feature=player_embedded

Yes nice rant. FYI, I ran this vid past a mate in the US who knows a bit about stuff and have pasted his reply below.

Well, it got 70 million eyeballs rolling towards some low level African warlord hiding out in the bush. But now the backlash is beginning to ramp up. if revealed, it will show CIA and NSA connections.

If you watch the Kony vid again, it is EXACTLY what unfolded in the USA in the 1950s and 1960s, culminating in the staged "Gulf of Tonkin" incident in 1964 where US surface ships came under hostile fire from North Vietnamese PT boats.

The rest, is history.

LBJ -- the US President at the time, got his blank check to wage a Holy War against VietNam. By 1968, LBJ was backpedaling and wanting no part of VietNam. Too late, the USA got mired in all things VietNam. We wanted to cut and run, could not! The Vietnamese had us by the balls, stealing sh.it from our ships as soon as docking! Hahhahahaa!

Nixon got elected as President in 1968 because of his hoax "...he had a secret plan to end the War with Honor." Fact is, there was no plan, cool gimmick though. It worked. I lived through all this, so can smell a big, fat turn when I viewed Kony 2012. Nice packaging! The funky 8mm footage and using his "son" was below the belt and a tip-off.

Who wins in all this? Some kids hired as soldiers are set free to join some other militia? No, a blank check to widen the war by the military industrial complex to gain access to Ugandan oil and rare earths -- to beat out the Chinese.

It is Resource War 2.0, the early Chess Moves.

Probably the best move that Mao Tse Tung did in 1949 along with Chou EnLai in China was to boot out all the Missionary types in China. The priests were really the advance pys ops troops much like this wanna be YouTube aspiring star.

How the numbers got pumped so quickly will be drawn into question as well. It wasn't just viral. Who controls Google? The US gov't. Google Maps come from where? US KeyHole satellite images. Too bad we cannot access Real Time Google Maps like the powers can. We could trace you or I during a jaunt around wherever we are in real time via any SIM card.

as more of the facts around this come out, I firmly believe that kony 2012 is backed by the US government to gather support for getting troops on the ground to secure the oil.

2010 Massive Oil reserves discovered in uganda and congo
2011 US advisors mobilised to uganda to work with their military
2012 Kony 2012 launched demanding the troops stay

if the ****ers had just said to us that we need to go to uganda to stabilise the country so we can do business with them and make sure we get the oil before the chinese, while we are at it we will get rid of the war lords so that our wells and pipelines are secure and stamp out government corruption so the ugandan people benefit from their resources.

i woulda been like "hell yeah, go get it"

but instead they treat us like ****ing idiots, and exploit these kids that have been through hell... leaves a sour taste

as more of the facts around this come out, I firmly believe that kony 2012 is backed by the US government to gather support for getting troops on the ground to secure the oil.

2010 Massive Oil reserves discovered in uganda and congo
2011 US advisors mobilised to uganda to work with their military
2012 Kony 2012 launched demanding the troops stay

if the ****ers had just said to us that we need to go to uganda to stabilise the country so we can do business with them and make sure we get the oil before the chinese, while we are at it we will get rid of the war lords so that our wells and pipelines are secure and stamp out government corruption so the ugandan people benefit from their resources.

i woulda been like "hell yeah, go get it"

but instead they treat us like ****ing idiots, and exploit these kids that have been through hell... leaves a sour taste

Yeah me too, I hope we're both wrong but I can't deny feeling like that

This is the start of Kony's sophisticated propaganda campaign designed to counter the Kony 2012 movement. Kony has possibly retained a high profile agency to help his public image - the agency is possibly owned by members of the Bush family.

Why would the director of the Kony documentary suddenly start masturbating in public? It doesn't make sense - especially at this stage. It must be a conspiracy to discredit him and the movement. Possibly another charity could be behind this because of loss of donations and/or jealousy. Maybe they spiked his drink or something.

Why would the director of the Kony documentary suddenly start masturbating in public? It doesn't make sense - especially at this stage. It must be a conspiracy to discredit him and the movement. Possibly another charity could be behind this because of loss of donations and/or jealousy. Maybe they spiked his drink or something.

I think that making the film and posting it online in the first place counts as masturbating in public.

Anyway, to counter your very logical argument, that this is of course is a smear campaign organized by the Bush family whereby something was slipped into his drink that suddenly compelled him to run around in his jocks masturbating furiously while screaming in traffic, I put to the table the equally rational response that he must be guilty on the grounds that you cannot ever, ever in your life take a man with that kind of hairstyle seriously. Blonde with brown roots? Really? C'mon now be serious.

funny-facebook-fails-failbook-bony1.jpg

Unfortunately, its difficult for anyone to cope with instant celebrity. It tends to bring out any mental instability/addictions etc. Fame is hard to bear.
Although I was dubious about the video, I feel very sad for him.
He was clearly wanting to do something good, and it must be hard to cop so much flack as a result. No doubt he went out either to celebrate the success or numb the pain from criticism and he lost control. and how sad/hard must it be for his son/ family. Fame is hard enough to cope with.... but to go from a hero to object of ridicule within one week is difficult to cope with.

Back