labor to lead the next great depression?

because all they know is spend"OPM%" ..willair..
We also spend OPM's but we'll personally pay it all back.
We should get those pollies who spend OPM's to pay it all back themselves or to take their assets.
"Labor's spending habit curred & problem solved"...:D

Was listening on talk back today, they was saying since their is a massive hole in what they estimated to recieve from the mining tax (they said they was going to get 10bn, figures are now shown as 2bn) and now labor have commited to more boozy spending probably looking @ 2020 before repaid.

all the more reason why i'm running scared - they'll never get the mining tax thru considering they're a minority govt and now where do all those election promise spendings come from....?

i feel like Australia is about to head down the gurgler for the next 5-7 years.

while i'm glad i'm living in WA and not west syd or victoria, we will still feel it quite hard here.

all the more reason why i'm running scared - they'll never get the mining tax thru considering they're a minority govt and now where do all those election promise spendings come from....?

spot on and scaringly true.

all labor knows how to do is spend and tax ... budgeting and waste-prevention is not in their vocabulary.

Does this mean the bots will keep coming? sounds like a line from transformers.
The libs wonderfull way of focusing our attention on a couple of dozen boats full of desperate people while they do nothing else is a blight on this fine country.

Does this mean the bots will keep coming? sounds like a line from transformers.
The libs wonderfull way of focusing our attention on a couple of dozen boats full of desperate people while they do nothing else is a blight on this fine country.

Matched only by the Lab's harping on Work Choices.

Organized labour is waaaaay down our list of concerns and Abbott is aware of that. In fact the most organized workers are those where the Gov is the employer. But they don't reign THEM in, in fact they steal the T3 proceeds to guarantee their super. :mad:

Can't the people who backed the losers of the elcetion give it a rest for a while. The umpire has spoken and in true Aussie Spirit roll up your sleeves and get on with it.

Whinging and praying for recriminations is "un Australian".

Can't the people who backed the losers of the elcetion give it a rest for a while. The umpire has spoken and in true Aussie Spirit roll up your sleeves and get on with it.

But watching the whinge-fest is the only fun part of the whole experience.

it's not about who won or who lost - it's about the failings that a minority labor govt are destined for.

they won't be able to get anything through that their constituents voted them in for, so there'll be a raft of broken election promises and unfunded dreams.

the mining taxs look set to kark it, the ETS can't be revisited again for at least another 2 or 3 election terms - so where are the new "forward projected" tax revenues? seems like they've disappeared up swanny's bum - nothing will get passed.

so there'll be a new election in 2012 whent he ETS will be brought back to the table, but by then, everyone will be so over labor and their back door power broking that the Libs will landslide.

until then though, hang onto your hats.

I did toss out some alternatives AR! some sexual activity and vegie gardening, but guess it's fallen on conservative ears.

Am now contemplating how it actually eventuates they multiply:p:confused:

Thanks for all your posts AR, you are a breath of fresh air.

So you want a one sided debate? If you've had enough, stop posting.

I did toss out some alternatives AR! some sexual activity and vegie gardening, but guess it's fallen on conservative ears.

Am now contemplating how it actually eventuates they multiply:p:confused:

Thanks for all your posts AR, you are a breath of fresh air.

tks oo. It was just a few of us keeping em honest for a while but now it seems a few latent 'non far rights' have also started to speak up.

better balance that way

I would query some people's interpretation of debate too, Sunfish. Whinging, and moaning, bleating, a lack of preparedness to gain greater understanding of topics themselves, bigotry...want me to go on..

As Beff says so plainly, concisely:

bitter dummy spitting and scapegoating from the conservatives, right up until the next election.

Have to it folks.:)

If bleating, bitter whinging floats your boat, have to it.

I would query some people's interpretation of debate too, Sunfish. Whinging, and moaning, bleating, a lack of preparedness to gain greater understanding of topics themselves, bigotry...want me to go on..

If bleating, bitter whinging floats your boat, have to it.
Are you sure we weren't married once? She insisted on always having the last word too. LOL

Yeah you can always come back to our parliamentarian coffee lounge when you have something to argue about or have realised your mistake and aligned yourself with the right side... ;):D
BV I have voted Labor most of my life but I've never voted communist. And until the last traces of Rudd/Gillard are washed away I will vote Lib.

In the closed thread I mentioned "After the victory the rape and pillage starts". What I am observing now is VIRTUAL R & P. You guys are carrying on as if you've beaten the Yanks at the Olympics and are taking no prisoners but we all know it is an uneasy ceasefire while both sides replenish their treasuries to rejoin the battle. Six months?

2. Pull out of Afganistan...there is no way this can be won. Put the money into Australian hospitals.

Australia helped start the war, courtesey of "little johnny", so they should bloody well see it through... pulling out now is complete negligence.

BV I have voted Labor most of my life
Bill
And for what its worth I'm a swinging voter and don't really care who's on power but I didn't like the wastage of the previous gov.

I remember getting a stimulous cheque 3 times which I spent buying electronic goods I didn't need so the money went to China.

I also hate back stubbers

Bill
And for what its worth I'm a swinging voter and don't really care who's on power but I didn't like the wastage of the previous gov.

I remember getting a stimulous cheque 3 times which I spent buying electronic goods I didn't need so the money went to China.

I also hate back stubbers
So we're cool. Peace.

Back