Labour required for Floating FBS?

just wondering, what approximate labour time would be required to install floating floorboards in a 4bdr house,

total floor space being 110sqm,

im looking for someone to do it however, trying to go for a fixed fee since ive had a few issues with per hour

It took me and my mates probably a good 2 day of hard work for similar size at my PPOR
Only 1 guy doing the cutting tho, which is the most difficult and time consuming part.

Also it depends on the # of corners etc.. as I said above, the cutting is the most time consuming part.

Luckily I only repaid them with a slab of beer plus some BBQ

It took me and my mates probably a good 2 day of hard work for similar size at my PPOR
Only 1 guy doing the cutting tho, which is the most difficult and time consuming part.

Also it depends on the # of corners etc.. as I said above, the cutting is the most time consuming part.

Luckily I only repaid them with a slab of beer plus some BBQ

thanks, ahhh I thought it would be about 2 days,

a handyman from the agency, (reallly nice guy and honest) has done heaps of jobs for me, said 1-1.25 days

I was like "are you sure?"

pretty straight fwd house, no frilly bits, and open plan kitchen as well!

TMNT,

I was initially thinking 2 guys=1 day,so 500-600$ for labour.

So say 2 days with LoneWolf's suggestion,2 guys,maybe 500-600$ per day?

I dunno but good luck.

Cheers Spades.

If you are cutting under door frames so there are no gaps visible and laying moisture barrier/sponge underlay along with all the floated skirting or 1/4 round It would take me a good 4 days to do a good job for 4 rooms totalling around 110m2

maybe Im fussy or "too slow" but as a rule I price this work out around the $18-23/meter

good luck

Eden

Back