Ladies...know of a good facial cleanser??

I use the Johnsons exfoliating facial scrub (ph balanced) followed by the moisturising day cream.

Good choice.

I'd also recommend Neutrogena branded products, they've got an extensive range in chain/supermarket of cleansers to suit your facial type.

By the results of the other thread, it sure as hell ain't Angelo, he's far too busy in other places to worry about facial cleansers.....:cool:

I must fess up that I dont use a facial cleanser! Just water. On the other hand I dont use much makeup either, because when I was young I hated the sun (I somehow seem to overheat too much) so have little sun damage.

I also use Garnier. Cleansers generally will not completely cleanse your face if you wear make up. It's always better to clean twice at night. Do what the beauticians do and get one of those facial sponge to wipe away the make up with the cleanser.

well - had to put in an update. after following this thread i slurged and bought some nivea face cleanser (previously only ever used liquid soap).

can't say i look 20 again, but i definately look like i've had a good night's sleep even if the eyeballs are hanging out on the inside!

Hey Kate,

I'm a Cetaphil girl myself - I use both the facial cleanser in the pump pack and the moisturiser..... Easy on the pocket and can be brought just about anywhere!

sq

soap was always good enough for me, but over the past few years i noticed that my xmas and b'day presents always consisted of a large supply of nivea 4 men products, don't know if my family are trying to tell me something here :D but i know this nivea is top draw well compared to a bar of soap it top draw!!!

I have to say that CETAPHIL is a great cleanser. Highly reccomended by dermatolagists. Its very cheap has buggar all chemicals in it. Its also great for kids with acne. Really is a great cleanser.
cheers yadreamin

I use my wifes lancome cleanser, amazing stuff :) Just dont tell her I use it, she thinks I use soap ;)

Be careful.... am sure you read all the labels but: we thought our workmate was getting tanned from jogging......... what he thought was his wife's moisturiser was really "tinted moisturiser" ....................

Basically a ladies light foundation! :D ........... Well it had the word moisturiser in it so how was he to know. :p

Just be careful what you use and make sure it isn't cruel to animals. Do you know why Oil of Ulan is now Oil of Olay?

The Ulan is a small semi-amphibious mammal similar in size to a ferret that lives in North Eastern Europe. Ulans were kept in large quanties under extremely cruel conditions in factories where they were milked for their oils sometimes up to 10 times per day.

The milking process is extremely stressfull for the animal is it involves vigorous squeezing through a triangular tube, from the literature I have read on this it is similar to a Mangle or a clothes wringer.

Many Ulans die from boredom, as they are kept isolated in small boxy cages, sort of like battery hens. The milking process also kills quite a few as well.

So before you buy moistureiser / face creme, remember the plight of the Ulan......possibly one of the biggest coverups in corporate history!

I have to say that CETAPHIL is a great cleanser. Highly reccomended by dermatolagists. Its very cheap has buggar all chemicals in it. Its also great for kids with acne. Really is a great cleanser.
cheers yadreamin

I use this too. I have sensitive skin and this one never causes irritation nor does my skin ever feel dry after using it.
Highly recommended!

Back