Lance Armstrong

Fantastic game Liz. Straight sets loss to Tomic. He 's now on the backstreets of Gold Coast doing burn outs in his sports car !

Yep - it might have been a straight sets loss - but he pushed Federer for every point, and it was a lot closer than the result indicates

270808_10151659899421110_1939312122_n.jpg

I'l be devastated if "my Andy" (Schleck) is ever shown to have doped. Frank has been caught, so I do wonder... but I'll stick with him as my favourite.

he is my fav too but every rider who has been able to 'ping' up the hills and do multiple efforts has been found to have doped

lance, landers, vino, Rasmussen, frank, contodor to name just a few

i found last year boring and i normally watch every stage but kept falling asleep last year

found the interview amazing, each answer he was dealing with so many things before answering, a small sample

* protect legacy (what's left)
* try and stay out of jail
* avoid lawsuits
* sound remorseful
* try and get life ban dropped
* thinking what his kids will think when watching when older
* protect wealth
* pretend he is sorry when he is only sorry getting caught

great reality TV

Another fan of Andy here too :) He does the old fashion slow down for others mechanical issues unlike Contador.

Lance was very calculating in his answers.. I think it's killing him that he can't compete in triathlons/marathons. You can see on his strava profile that he's still training like crazy http://app.strava.com/athletes/125154

He needs to update his signature on it though - "According to my rivals, peers, and teammates I won the Tour de France 7 times."

You can see on his strava profile that he's still training like crazy QUOTE]

Average 5hrs a week training is hardly 'training like crazy'. Depends if he records every session on Strava. Im currently doing 16+ hour weeks training and not uploading every session to Strava, but to my own personal Garmin profile which I dont share. In my peak training weeks, that can creep up to 25hrs.

Cant let all my rivals know the 'secrets' to the trade ;) !

pinkboy

True..
Comparing his running pace to mine I assumed he was training his guts out. Or he's probably still on the juice :p that's my excuse.

Training for a particular event Pinkboy?

True..
Comparing his running pace to mine I assumed he was training his guts out. Or he's probably still on the juice :p that's my excuse.

Training for a particular event Pinkboy?

Ironman South Africa. 11 Weeks and 5 days to go til raceday. Raceday is my 30th birthday, cant wait!

pinkboy

Back