Landscape Gardener for villas - Perth

Hi All
Have a builders provisional sum of $2000 for landscaping for 3 villa site in Spearwood. Not a lot of money, however not a lot required, grass at front, reticulation and 3 small garden beds.

I am going to take a credit and organise this myself as I see the builder puts in minimal and cheap reticulation. I think its important to have good presentation as I will be selling one of the villas.

Can anyone recommend someone/company that provides good service at reasonable/competitive price.

thanks
MTR

Have you thought about doing the retic yourself?

If it is a small flat area you should be able to get all the stuff from bunnings and with nothing there yet digging trenches is easy.

You can get top soil from soils aint soils delivered or drive in with a trailer and they fill it up for you.

I'd stick with the builder to organise it Marisa, maybe if you have to spend extra $200 to get a few extra plants to make it nicer.
I organised a lot of the smaller stuff for my build in south lakes to try save a few bucks but by the time I called around got quotes some trades came late etc I didn't feel the small savings was worth the extra hassle.

Cheers
Blair

Hi All
Have a builders provisional sum of $2000 for landscaping for 3 villa site in Spearwood. Not a lot of money, however not a lot required, grass at front, reticulation and 3 small garden beds.

I am going to take a credit and organise this myself as I see the builder puts in minimal and cheap reticulation. I think its important to have good presentation as I will be selling one of the villas.

Can anyone recommend someone/company that provides good service at reasonable/competitive price.

thanks
MTR

Do NOT do it!! A buyer will have no idea as long as the plants aren't dead. They will put in grass, mulch and some strappy plants.

If you like buy some nice trees like a purple ornamental plum for each of them

I'd stick with the builder to organise it Marisa, maybe if you have to spend extra $200 to get a few extra plants to make it nicer.
I organised a lot of the smaller stuff for my build in south lakes to try save a few bucks but by the time I called around got quotes some trades came late etc I didn't feel the small savings was worth the extra hassle.

Cheers
Blair

I may end up doing this, however I am going to get some quotes I have at least 2 months before completion, so I have time up my sleeve, may as well give it a shot.. thanks:)

Do NOT do it!! A buyer will have no idea as long as the plants aren't dead. They will put in grass, mulch and some strappy plants.

If you like buy some nice trees like a purple ornamental plum for each of them

I posted before I read this
Oh dear, OK learning.... learning.... got it:)

Back