Langwarrin

I'd choose Frankston every day of the week. Langwarrin is becoming a dumping ground for the sudenese and is too far from public transport and the bay. Horrible place

WOW!!:eek: Where do you get THIS information from???!!! I'm sorry, but this information is just too wrong to ignore.

I've lived in and around this area for the last 5 years (Frankston too) and I don't recall EVER seeing a Sudanese person. Not that that would matter anyway.

Public transport is just a short walk away, as is shopping and all that a family would want. Could it be improved; sure, but that's not specific to Langwarrin.

Langwarrin is a different market to Frankston, being very family orientated with typically 'nicer' housing and big blocks.

Not including Frankston South here, but Langwarrin has always had a higher medium price than Frankston and for good reason.

There is not much land left here to build on and being right next door to Frankston and the beach it has, is a GREAT place to live.

For investors, perhaps Frankston may be preferred but that depends on what property you have, and where it's located.

Those who can't afford Langwarrin, typically move out to Cranbourne where there's bucket-loads of land, and perhaps areas of Frankston like Karingal and Frankston North etc..

Langwarrin is quieter than Frankston, and that's a GREAT thing for those who live here.

:)

WOW!!:eek: Where do you get THIS information from???!!! I'm sorry, but this information is just too wrong to ignore.

I've lived in and around this area for the last 5 years (Frankston too) and I don't recall EVER seeing a Sudanese person. Not that that would matter anyway.

Public transport is just a short walk away, as is shopping and all that a family would want. Could it be improved; sure, but that's not specific to Langwarrin.

Langwarrin is a different market to Frankston, being very family orientated with typically 'nicer' housing and big blocks.

Not including Frankston South here, but Langwarrin has always had a higher medium price than Frankston and for good reason.

There is not much land left here to build on and being right next door to Frankston and the beach it has, is a GREAT place to live.

For investors, perhaps Frankston may be preferred but that depends on what property you have, and where it's located.

Those who can't afford Langwarrin, typically move out to Cranbourne where there's bucket-loads of land, and perhaps areas of Frankston like Karingal and Frankston North etc..

Langwarrin is quieter than Frankston, and that's a GREAT thing for those who live here.

:)

Not much land left in Langwarrin? There would be alot more than in Frankston.
Frankston has the trainline, shopping service, beach, schools, hospital, Library..... this is a ridiculous arguement. Frankston everytime and you people know it. I couldn't think of anything worse than living in one of those satelite suburbs, kids hate it too

Back