Limiting Beliefs about the property journey

Thanks all - this is oxygen.

For me no emigration story but married and poor students at 21, spent 1 yr spending it all, 1st IP at 23, 2 and 3 in the next yr then had 4 babies, bought and sold one more, then built a fantastic ppor so have now spent the profit of all but 1 ip, now im 33 and ready to start investing again.

I sometimes beat myself up about spending profits and the ones I didnt buy but then I remember, I started this game to help my life and my family. Given what I have learnt so far I know the next stage will be fruitfull and I will do better deals than before. I am also much clearer on long term goals, short term strategies and the only hurdle is convincing the banks that 4 cherubs dont shoot the serviceability to pieces! Every problem has a solution.

The range of strategies working for people here proves there are many ways to skin a cat, so find one that suits you and your passion and GO for it.

then built a fantastic ppor so have now spent the profit of all but 1 ip...

I sometimes beat myself up about spending profits and the ones I didnt buy but then I remember, I started this game to help my life and my family.

That is a success story in my books! Life is not just about the 'end game' :)

Back