Little Residential (Melbourne)...VERY impressed

I used to have my property managed by a small boutique firm (Stockdale and Leggo) and was very pleased. When they were bought out by Little Residential I thought...here we go; big big company, I'll get my account handed to one of a thousand fresh-out-of-high-school agents who will do the bare minimum.

I was wrong.

My account was first given to Anne Crarey. She was good. She kept in regular contact, updated me about everything, helped with advice about strategies and real estate rules etc. I was impressed.

Now she's moved to another one of their branches and my account was given to a lady named Helen Kelleher and I thought, oh well my luck had a good run. Wrong again. Firstly my lightbulbs died and with 3.4 metre ceilings and me living interstate she tried to save me having to pay for a tradie by ringing all around - the building manager, body corporate etc to try to find a ladder. Only as a last resort she called a tradie. This week we put our apartment back on the market and she did thorough background checks on each one (she called all the references, their employers), and put a lot of thought into the applicants and how they stacked up. She gave me her analysis of them and I was blown away; I didn't expect an agent to put so much thought into the details. She broke down her thought process and I was thinking...WOW.

Anyway having deal with rubbish agents before I thought I'd give them a shout-out. Any service this good deserves it.

Back