looking for a job that fits property investing needs

In answer to the OP, at my job I have thus far achieved 80 stars in super mario 64 on my mobile...
Seriously? Super Mario?

I guess it's like golf..for those not involved it all seems pointless.

I could understand some of the really cool Xbox games, but Super Mario...I lose interest in those types of games after about 45 seconds, and the background music drives me insane.

But then again; Pokies have the same effect... must be me.

Steveco should join the federal public service....boring as batsh*t but pays well and you can do all sorts of interneting, second income stuff after you knock off the small amount of work you get.

Yep, I'd rather be a full time developer too :)

I'd like to know where Steveco ends up, if he thinks local government is a bludge, he'll be very surprised, I never worked harder than when I worked at various Councils.

I'd like to know where Steveco ends up, if he thinks local government is a bludge, he'll be very surprised, I never worked harder than when I worked at various Councils.

I can vouche for that.

I am now at a private firm on 6 figures, and find it WAY cruisier than my council work which paid less.

Seriously? Super Mario?

I guess it's like golf..for those not involved it all seems pointless.

I could understand some of the really cool Xbox games, but Super Mario...I lose interest in those types of games after about 45 seconds, and the background music drives me insane.

But then again; Pokies have the same effect... must be me.

Replay value of old archade games I find much better than the newer x-box games etc.

Nothing like tetris, pacman, mario kart, and the like. Even the old pokemon games (not that i've played a game in about 5 years).

Oops, sorry I did not mean to generalise on any generation, as I don’t think that either fair or accurate, however I do believe that a lot of generations, do get generalised. Another generalisation that I have heard, is the 80 20 rule. Now I wonder if nothing else, that generalisation, fits all generations. Yes the BB ers were considered the achiever’s by hard work, however how well did the retain or benefit from their hard work. Like the Y geners, that are considered to put lifestyle before work. nhg your comment about burning out, while you seem not to be a so called typical Y gener, yes finding the balance should be the goal. However you do seem to have ambitions, and seem prepared to do some thing to achieve, where as I believe the generalisation of the Y geners is not that. Sadly a few Y geners I know, are just hanging out to collect an inheritance, from one of the achieving BB ers. Anyway, enough of that, and well done on your achievements. At the end of the day, I believe we must all take responsibility for our lives, which include the today stages, as well as the tomorrow stages. I also believe that our self values should be encouraging us to believe we "earn" what we "earn". Oopps sorry, I will get off the box now.

Back