Looking for a Property Manager in Parramatta

Our first IP which we bought OTP is due to settle in about 6 weeks. I have no idea how to go about getting a property manger. Given that I am in WA and don't have the time or funds to fly over there to even inspect the property yet alone interview potential Property Managers, I'm after some great recommendations on how I can go about this or if anyone already has a property manger in the area that they are happy with, please let me know.
The Property Manager must be up to date with technology with a website address, email address, be fast at replying to emails and be happy to use email and fax as a number one form of communication. I'm really agaisnt snail mail as it takes 7 work days for mail to arrive here from over east and half te time my mail is already opened by the time it goes into my letter box.

To give you an idea just google property manager parramatta.
They all have websites. I get my statement by mail but they could Email I guess (haven't asked). You need to be contactable by phone unless you want them to make all the decisions eg breakdowns etc. I get contacted first. Others have a limit spend. EG contact me on anything over $200.

I hope it goes well for you. The first one is a bit daunting.

My PM is Melissa from Starr Partners at Merrylands (which is one suburb south of Parra). I deal with her via phone rather than email. I assume she has a direct email address but I've never enquired.

Back