Looking for an IP in Brisbane

Syd, Melb or Perth - how would you fund the negative cash flow?? Prices still aren't bargain basement in my book and NET rental yields sure aren't hitting the 5% mark in a hurry. Plus we could be in a tightening environment till 2010. Low doc rates at 8% for 4 years. Hmmm, thats going to hurt.... a lot.

How about Wynnum, anyone got any perspective on this. Close to Manly, the Bay, not too far from the city. I've seen some nice places close to all amenities for mid to high 300's. ??
Isn't there a lot of money being spent in Wynnum over the next ten years. I think this could be a good area for investing, as close to the water as you can get

We live in Wynnum and haven't really heard about huge amounts of money being spent here. A great place to live in.........ten years ago, but like most places in S/E QLD, it's just too bloody busy now, but it would still be my choice of places. It's just a shame to see nice old houses getting dropped to make way for new house's...... Funny how your view changes when it happens in your backyard.

Pinkenba may be worth a look for the adventurous. It does have it's issues like proximity to airport/sewerage treatment plant, but it's close to city, major arterial, heaps of industry = jobs and new riverfront development. It's also fairly cheap, or was 12 mths ago when looking.

Just a thought, and crap turns to cream, eventually. [no pun intended]

Selling house 1300 sq. m got the lot pool, etc.etc.

Hi,

Anyone here might be interested. we are selling our house at the moment, 20kms or 25 minutes from Brisbane CBD it has the lot, renovated 2 storey home, large pool, large deck, patio, shed, rumpus, 4 bed, office, 2 bath,etc etc rent will be about 350 - 380p/week.... It is 2 street away from a very big shopping center and other big shops. And zoned R600 meaning can subdivide one day if you want. This is a regretful sale but father is 80 years old hard to go up and down the house and also thinking of moving up north or just buy a lowset house, so has to sell.

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks.
Ann

Back