Maze Game

bl@@dy horrible, scared the cr@p out of me. I only made it to level 3. She isn't pretty, nor does she sound it. Not going back!

Bad luck, Sunshine. You're right, it certainly gets a little more difficult at level 3.

Keep at it! :)

Pushka, keep your mouse/pointer within the maze. If you go outside of the area you have to restart at level 1.

Bad luck, Sunshine. You're right, it certainly gets a little more difficult at level 3.

Keep at it! :)

Pushka, keep your mouse/pointer within the maze. If you go outside of the area you have to restart at level 1.

But I cant even get it to start? :eek:

Even expecting something scary, still made me jump. I plan to get my 18 year old out of bed and get him to give it a try ..... might wake him up enough to start the day :D

Wylie

..... might wake him up enough to start the day :D

Nothing like a good fright to get you started.

I would have coped much better with the shock if it was daylight and if hubby was home! Bit of a scaredycat i'm afraid! Aaah the vision is still with me :D

Apologies if I spoiled the fun ledd:)

Sunshine

I'm glad you've all been good sports and no threats of personal injury have followed! :)

I was also introduced to this game by a 'friend'.

Happy mazing!

is it the one where the undead, ugly woman screams at you ?

shockwave/flash isn't installed on this dodgy win98 box, so no gaming for me

That really made me scream, so glad I wasn't sitting in a work office around other people. Sent it to my office working friends, hehehehe.

As there seems to be a couple of people who liked that, here's another one to show to your friends and family :eek:

This is from a German car advertisement. Apparently shooting for the ad stopped suddenly after the first day's shooting was viewed. The editor noticed a strange ghost-like apparition just after the car passes behind a large group of trees.

See if you can spot the anomoly... :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fTeT3g1AA&NR=1

Enjoy!

Back