Melb meeting @ Xmas ?

Just wondering if there is a get-toether around Xmas this year ?

Nothing planned as yet however we can organise a dinner meeting at our usual Brunswick spot...

Who else would be keen to participate..?

Probable dates could be 19 (wed), 20 (thurs) or following week between christmas and new year..

Harris

Hi Patosan

Are you in Melbourne for a Christmas visit?

When are you here - perhaps a span of dates when you are available then those of us who are in town could figure something out

Cheers

Kristine

Hi Patosan
When are you here - perhaps a span of dates when you are available then those of us who are in town could figure something out.
We're in Melb and surrounds from Dec 18th to Jan 3rd.
Available evenings 19, 21 to 23, and 30 to 02 at the moment.
Guess LATE evenings are better and easier ... not stealing family (kids) time.
Yet lunch would also be ok ... bring the whole family then.

Hey if something happens then great ... would love to meet up again with Spiderman, Goanna (thanks again for that book), PtBear, yourself, Manny, and the (I won't name) mod who won't let me upload a pic of her, etc.

If we don't hook up ... Merry Xmas !

hi is the meeting in melbounre for all property investors

Hi is the meeting in melbourne for all property investors how do i find out about it.

Hey guys I just got on the net ... I don't have regular access while in Oz, I've got to go to my sister's place.
Lunch on 23rd is fine, after 29th is ok.

If someone wants to get a response from me a bit faster you can call me on 9337 9792, my step father's place in Essendon, leave a message on the old tape m/c.

But hey ... if it's just too difficult, and at this time of year what isn't ... don't sweat it.

Back