Melbourne In June?

I missed the May one but would be very interested in catching up with you all for a chat as I am just starting out :)

Cheers

I'm sure Manny will post the details as soon as he gets things organised.

They are usually held during the last week of the month, so still a few weeks away.

Ruby :)

Was there a suggestion of a New (Financial) Year's Eve Dinner somewhere?
What thinketh the others, or are we all "dinner'd out" for now? :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

The Y-man said:
Was there a suggestion of a New (Financial) Year's Eve Dinner somewhere?
What thinketh the others, or are we all "dinner'd out" for now? :)
Yes Kristine did mention a end of year dinner.........great idea! :)

Maybe even something on the other side of town for a change might be good.

G'Day

Yes, Ruby, that's right - a Happy New Financial Year Dinner (or Luncheon).

The Village Green was good when we all met there that Saturday lunchtime, and wherever that was in Carlton (although we would have to remember that they don't split the table bill!!! which makes it cash only!)

A bistro pay-as-you-go such as the Moreland is uncomplicated, and after all we're there for the conversation, not necessarily the food.

We're happy to travel, just say where and we'll be there!

Cheers

Kristine

Hi everyone,

sorry, I've been away & just saw the post today... an end of Financial Year Lunch or even dinner would be excellent & I will definately attend... an uncomplicated venue to pay such as The Moreland always works well & would be my preference (or an "ALL YOU CAN EAT" venue such as a Smorgy's would also do, but wouldn't be as quiet & spacious as The Moreland)...

I'll be there either way OR can even make the booking if needed...

Cheers,

Manny.

Rolf Schaefer said:
I will pay for the first round of drinks (within reason).
Regards, Rolf

WOOHOO........thanks Rolf, I'll have a bollinger. :D

And great work on the weight loss Pete........look forward to seeing the new you!

Peter, that's simply fantastic!

Well done, 20 kilos in 7 weeks makes my 20 kilos in 15 weeks look like a poor effort!

Looking forward to seeing the transformation

Regards

Kristine

PT_Bear said:
I'll come, but the diet's working too well to eat anything and blow it all now (20kg in 7 weeks).
What is it with you mortgage brokers losing weight?

I would hope it's not because you're all fat cats to start off with :(

Hi PT_Bear,

well done on the weight loss, you may need to share some of the secrets with us... :)

Rolf, thanx for the offer of the 1st round of drinks :)

Now we just need to confirm a venue & we can make the booking... any suggestions?

Cheers,

Manny.

Hiya,

Sounds like a plan, I'll be in on that.

Already have a new year's party to attend, so as long as it's not scheduled for the same time...

Manny, I do know a few good restaurants out this end of the woods if you were following Ruby's suggestion on holding it further East.

Looking forward to it!

James :)

Back