Melbourne In June?

I move the motion to meet at the Mitcham Pub from 6pm onwards on Wednesday 28th June, 2006.

http://www.mitchamhotel.com.au/mitchambistro (Thanks, Ruby for the suggestion)

Can I have a seconder for this motion, please?

As it must be my turn to contribute, I am happy to make the booking

Once this is seconded, please email to me asap (put 'Mitcham Pub' in the email heading) if you are likely to come and I will do the necessaries.

[email protected]

Cheers

Kristine

Right, exec decision(s?) have been made. Mitcham pub it shall be.
I second the motion.

Kristine, please put me down as attending.:)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Excellent! I can walk there :)

BTW Shonnie, Belgrave or Lilydale line train will get you to Mitcham station within 30 minutes, which is across the road from the pub.

PT_Bear said:
Excellent! I can walk there :)

BTW Shonnie, Belgrave or Lilydale line train will get you to Mitcham station within 30 minutes, which is across the road from the pub.

Hehehe thanks PT_bear.. I live about 5 minutes walk from the pub so its all good I know where it is.. city peak hour trains are very unpredictable so I give myself an hour from the city ;) stupid Connex, u never know what will happen.

Shonnie said:
city peak hour trains are very unpredictable so I give myself an hour from the city ;) stupid Connex, u never know what will happen.

Its not just the city peak hour trains, not from my experience anyway.

Shonnie said:
stupid Connex, u never know what will happen.

I agree with you there!

Ozi

Mitcham Pub Bistro Wednesday 28th June from 6pm

G'Day

OK, that's booked!

The Mitcham Pub Bistro from 6pm onwards on Wednesday 28th June, 2006.

www.mitchamhotel.com.au/mitchambistro

Very easy place to get to, train station just behind and even busses on the Maroondah Highway!

Hope to see as many people as possible on Wednesday - after all, we do have to eat at least once per day so may as well share the meal with other happy investors.

Remember: We all get together because we have one thing in common, an interest in investing in property.

Some of us are old, some are young, some have 'significant others', some don't, some have lots and lots of properties, some haven't bought anything yet. But we all share an interest in property, so that makes for plenty of discussion - even if you are a bit quiet and prefer to listen, the Somersoft gatherings are always fun!

So do come and join us for an hour or so (or more). One other thing we do have in common - we are all really nice people who do our best to make newcomers feel welcome.

See you there!

Kristine

Hi Kristine,

We've never been to a MIG yet, but would love to attend - although don't normally get home (South Melbourne) from work until about 6:30 (although with effort could be 6:00), and from the posts it looks like it'll take an hour to get to Mitcham from CBD by train - how long driving? - and how long does the meeting normally last - will anyone still be there 7:00 or 7:30?

Cheers,
Jen

JenD said:
- will anyone still be there 7:00 or 7:30?
I'd say a lot of people wont even be getting there till 7.00 or 7.30 Jen, so don't worry.

It shouldn't take you that long to drive.......Mitcham isn't that far from the end of the Eastern Freeway. But I'm sure someone will have a good idea on peak hour travel times.

Hopefully we will see you there. :)

Would have loved to attend but Wednesdays are bad for me for the next3 months.

To all those who have never attended - just do it. It'll be worth it.

Cheers,

Raj Bakshi

Kristine

Please add me - I am back from Cairns - renovation of unit all finished thanks to GoAnna's suggestion for the servery bench, it looks fantastic, thank to GoAnna for bringing the samples along to the last meeting

See you all on Wednesday

Chris

Bugger! Something has just come up and I won't be able to attend :mad:

Hope I don't miss out on too much.

Regards,
Ozi

Back